• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle $250 obo: Modded Benjamin discovery wth accessories

Classified Status
WTS
I have a Benjamin discovery I would like to sell. The gun has been modified. It will come as pictured. It has a regulated bottle up front with a magnum airpower adapter. A Benjamin marauder trigger with a homemade trigger guard. The valve has been ported and a marauder valve stem added. It has a barska level 1.5-6-44 scope. It will come with the original air tube and all the included accessories like the gauge port and fill adapter, will also come with 3 magnum airpower valve screws. The butt plug I replaced with one I made to get an adjustable spring but it's not the best and the 2 screws that are holding it in place a stripped as well. It stays in place but would recommend replacing both.
Looking to get $250 obo.
Let me know if you have any questions.
My email is
[email protected]

Edited: also included is a used Benjamin hand pump.

PXL_20240817_222654601.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymous_.457