• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .257 Veradium Air Taurus(ish)

Classified Status
NLA
Ok. Here’s the deal with this gun. I bought a Veradium Air Taurus in .357 that was an extreme under performer. It went back to Brian to get “fixed”. In the meantime, I decided I really wanted a .257. I called Brian and asked if her could convert the Taurus into a regulated, mag fed .257. He said yes, and I’d be able to get 16 regulated shots in the 100 fpe range. Long story short, I’m into this gun for $1200, a $900 drone and a .22 Ataman M2R. So for $2600ish, I now have a non regulated, 10 shot, no magazine .257. It wasn’t until deep into the conversion he told me of the changes. I stupidly agreed to them. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a pretty nice gun, but not worth $2600. It will shoot 55gr slugs at 980-880 over 10 shots. After my fall out with Brian, I really don’t want any of his custom guns in my possession. Someone else can enjoy this. I don’t really have any trades in mind. If you have something around the $1000 range to trade I’d be happy. You can PM me your number and I’d be happy to text or call with any questions.
20759039574883819461692044342805.jpeg