3/4" tube scopes

Stumbled across this and figured id post them for guys looking for a 3/4 tube scope . Seems to claim lifetime warranty .. who knows?

Anyway 3/4 tube and rings that may fit a old multi pump or somthing ..

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Those remind me of old Redfield scopes. Surprised they are making these today; it's neat & nostalgic. I had some 3/4 inch scopes, but my first scope was a Weaver V22, a 7/8 diameter tube. I remember my mother driving me to a gunshop to buy the scope and base. If I remember correctly, it came with rings. I think it was 2-6 or 2-7. I was 12 years old & was the first person in my family to ever have a scope on a rifle. All of my relatives used peep sites or open sites. I doubt they had extra money to buy one or never saw the need.

Reactions: Nutcracker
I see why they call it a "Wolf Pup". I know I can find something around here to put it on, :)..

20230603_132617.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Yeah, & this one has better glass. I put it on a lil springer. The only issue I have is the diopter only adjusts to about 2.5+ Maybe 3+corrections, cats in both of my eyes & use 3.5+ in my reading glasses/bifocals So, I just Adjusted the Diopter back in & and used my readers. If your eyes are not bad this won't be an issue, I have found this on a few scopes & use a Bulzeye Booster to correct this., if I like a scope. Of course, that magnifies the image my eye sees, to me is a plus. I will put it on the vixen in a day or two and see how it does with an accurate rifle. If it works will take a few squirrels with it this fall, just for old times' sake.

Tried to take a photo thru the scope at a 60-yard target, but I could not get a decent shot, but the optic is clear, small FOV, and very little parallax error at 10 to 60 yards.

Oh, that company was very prompt, I ordered it on a weekend, & got a message in a few hours that they printed a shipping label and mailed it out the first business day. It has been at my PO for a few days. I personally would not recommend this to a person who has not lived in the era of 3/4 & 7/8-inch tube scopes.
20230603_175624.jpg20230603_174954.jpg