3/4" tube scopes

Yeah, & this one has better glass. I put it on a lil springer. The only issue I have is the diopter only adjusts to about 2.5+ Maybe 3+corrections, cats in both of my eyes & use 3.5+ in my reading glasses/bifocals So, I just Adjusted the Diopter back in & and used my readers. If your eyes are not bad this won't be an issue, I have found this on a few scopes & use a Bulzeye Booster to correct this., if I like a scope. Of course, that magnifies the image my eye sees, to me is a plus. I will put it on the vixen in a day or two and see how it does with an accurate rifle. If it works will take a few squirrels with it this fall, just for old times' sake.

Tried to take a photo thru the scope at a 60-yard target, but I could not get a decent shot, but the optic is clear, small FOV, and very little parallax error at 10 to 60 yards.

Oh, that company was very prompt, I ordered it on a weekend, & got a message in a few hours that they printed a shipping label and mailed it out the first business day. It has been at my PO for a few days. I personally would not recommend this to a person who has not lived in the era of 3/4 & 7/8-inch tube scopes.
View attachment 361772View attachment 361776
I like em! Looking for a decent setup for my see through mounts. Got some parts ordered and hoping they will fix my situation to wherei can utilize the see through lol
What zoom thing were you talking of? My eyes are like yours😅scopes.mess.with me using glasses vs not dependent on scope.

I like them! Looking for a decent setup for my see-through mounts. I got some parts ordered and hoping they will fix my situation to where can utilize the see-through, lol
What zoom thing were you talking of? My eyes are like yours😅scopes. Mess with me using glasses vs. not dependent on the size.
Bulzeye booster. They make the image you see bigger & clearer & the reticule clear & more prominent. I have half a dozen around here someplace. I started with a 2.5; my last was a 4. You need to get the right one for your eyesight. They help me a lot, but like everything else, some people don't like them. You can talk to the guy who sells them if you have questions. I just got one the other day that screws into my Leupold eyepieces.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Yeah, & this one has better glass. I put it on a lil springer. The only issue I have is the diopter only adjusts to about 2.5+ Maybe 3+corrections, cats in both of my eyes & use 3.5+ in my reading glasses/bifocals So, I just Adjusted the Diopter back in & and used my readers. If your eyes are not bad this won't be an issue, I have found this on a few scopes & use a Bulzeye Booster to correct this., if I like a scope. Of

Yeah, & this one has better glass. I put it on a lil springer. The only issue I have is the diopter only adjusts to about 2.5+ Maybe 3+corrections, cats in both of my eyes & use 3.5+ in my reading glasses/bifocals So, I just Adjusted the Diopter back in & and used my readers. If your eyes are not bad this won't be an issue, I have found this on a few scopes & use a Bulzeye Booster to correct this., if I like a scope. Of course, that magnifies the image my eye sees, to me is a plus. I will put it on the vixen in a day or two and see how it does with an accurate rifle. If it works will take a few squirrels with it this fall, just for old times' sake.

Tried to take a photo thru the scope at a 60-yard target, but I could not get a decent shot, but the optic is clear, small FOV, and very little parallax error at 10 to 60 yards.

Oh, that company was very prompt, I ordered it on a weekend, & got a message in a few hours that they printed a shipping label and mailed it out the first business day. It has been at my PO for a few days. I personally would not recommend this to a person who has not lived in the era of 3/4 & 7/8-inch tube scopes.
View attachment 361772View attachment 361776
Looks good on the gun and a nice reticle.

Bulzeye booster. They make the image you see bigger & clearer & the reticule clear & more prominent. I have half a dozen around here someplace. I started with a 2.5; my last was a 4. You need to get the right one for your eyesight. They help me a lot, but like everything else, some people don't like them. You can talk to the guy who sells them if you have questions. I just got one the other day that screws into my Leupold eyepieces.
Kinda like the old guys put cheater lens in there welding hoods ( when i was a young guy).

Kinda like the old guys put cheater lens in there welding hoods ( when i was a young guy).
Yep, exactly. Part of my eyesight problem burned them out from welding, grinding wheel, steel shavings & rock dust, plus being in the sun 12 hours a day for 50 years. But nothing last forever.

I like the ones that screw into the eyepiece better than the rubber thingy. But the threaded ones only fit a few scopes.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Oh man I see me getting one or 2 of those in the future👀🤗🎩🤙😅

Yep, exactly. Part of my eyesight problem burned them out from welding, grinding wheel, steel shavings & rock dust, plus being in the sun 12 hours a day for 50 years. But nothing last forever.

I like the ones that screw into the eyepiece better than the rubber thingy. But the threaded ones only fit a few scopes.
Pretty much the road i took.. burmed a lot of rod. ( Industrial maintenance)

Is this the thing?

I just had a little Weaver j2.5 scope rebuilt, reblued, and a post crosshair reticule installed. The j series is a 3/4"tube came out the ssame time as the larger much more popular K series with a 1" tube. I got it to mount on a little Marlin 39a Mountie. I put the scope in a set of Warne QD rings for a 3/8" dovetail monunt. To put the scope in a set of 1"rings I found some reducer bushings at Brownells. This set up allows the scope to just clear a Lyman receiver sight mounted at the rear of the receiver, and the quick detachable function allows me the quick use of either a diopter or scope sight. I did have a larger K model but it just looked too large on the rifle.