30 Cal pellet mold

Any one else going through he.. trying to find a 30 cal pellet mold? I spoke to AL @ NOE mold about 2 months ago and he has shut down for awhile due to illness. Well I have not been onsite in a couple of years but still here so I am on (probation) understandably. I will need to have some post to be able to do much on here. I am having a .30 cal pellet mold made as we speak we made one but it is very unfreindly to use. The prototype is to bulky we are cutting it down to make it more user freindly. I was able to do 160 pellets in 20 minutes but had to fight with cumbersome mold. I am making a 6 cavity mold so it will be worth firing up the melting pot. I did not mind buying pellets with my other air rifles but I purchased a Hatson blitz that should explain why I need a mold. When 2nd one is done I will be taking orders for 10 or more. As you all know it is expensive for the first mold CAD drwg, set up CNC etc. This mold is a 6 cavity so I had them made of steel not aluminum. I will be posting video of pouring and finished pellet. Hit me back with any intrest.

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

Reactions: Devink
Just to clarify the molds you'll be producing are waisted pellets? What Weight range using pure lead? Weight adjustable with pins? I'd be interested to see what kind of accuracy you'd be getting in different guns.
I will be able to test them in my blitz and I also have a 30 cal RAW I am mainly trying to get something to fling out of the blitz on full auto.

I will be able to test them in my blitz and I also have a 30 cal RAW I am mainly trying to get something to fling out of the blitz on full auto. The 1st mold producing about 50 grn. using any lead I can get my hands on fluxed and in my Lee pot. No adjustable pins.
So you'll be making slugs then not the hourglass shaped type of pellets?

Prototype made we working on the final one now did you see the pics I posted of mold,pellets and the test with my RAW and Blitz?
Yes I did see pics . So how many mold do you think you'll be producing? Can you do them with hollow point?? What is the cost? I appreciate your time and effort. I'm just varmint plinking hatsan vortex QE130.

right now only the 30 cal standard pellet. getting this going is very time consuming and expensive. As much as I hate it I had to go overseas to get the molds made could not get it done in the states no where near what I thought would be reasonable. I think after all is said and done trying to keep around $600 for a 6 cavity mold steel not aluminum. 35-40 cans of pellets. Little higher than I would like but still not to bad. I am going to have to order 10 at a time for them to set the machine up and run them.

right now only the 30 cal standard pellet. getting this going is very time consuming and expensive. As much as I hate it I had to go overseas to get the molds made could not get it done in the states no where near what I thought would be reasonable. I think after all is said and done trying to keep around $600 for a 6 cavity mold steel not aluminum. 35-40 cans of pellets. Little higher than I would like but still not to bad. I am going to have to order 10 at a time for them to set the machine up and run them.
Were you aware that NOE (Night Owl Enterprises) offers .30 caliber pellet molds as well as slug type molds in aluminum and brass? Accurate Mold offers Airgun molds as well mostly slug type and so does MP molds.

Were you aware that NOE (Night Owl Enterprises) offers .30 caliber pellet molds as well as slug type molds in aluminum and brass? Accurate Mold offers Airgun molds as well mostly slug type and so does MP molds.
Al the owner of NOE molds has stoped production of molds due to illness and does not know when he is going to reopen I spoke to him 1st I love his molds. Tom the owner of accurate molds (makeing me a slug mold now) will make the mold then you have to outsource the pins at $150.00 each no go with MP either I tried everyone