• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .30 Edgun Leshiy 2

Classified Status
SOLD

ram2jeep

Jan 24, 2019
Margate, FL
Up for sale is my Edgun Leshiy 2 with many, many extras. This Leshiy 2 has the new Huma Raptor regulator installed and still has the original regulator as well. This is the 250mm but will come with the 450mm alpha barrel and the Lothar Walther. It will also include the 600mm barrels in both as well. Will include the new 600mm Behemoth kit and multiple hand guards in carbon fiber and aluminum. Will include the Edgun Shorokh, and Tishina kits and a few barrel tubes from one of our own members. Also has the 350mm kit from Donnyfl so you can use one of his or other moderators.
Has both the standard air tube and 350cc 300bar bottle. Comes with 5-.30 magazines with 2 being for slugs. Also comes with the Master and High power jets, extra pucks and 2 full o-ring sets. Also included is a .30 conversion should you want to use an FX barrel.
The picture shows the scope and DonnyFl Ronin which are not included but can be for an additional fee. Easily over $3000 for all the items but selling price is $2100 and buyer pays paypal fees and shipping within the US, not to include PR, Hawaii or Alaska.
Please check my sales history and don’t hesitate to contact me with questions.

IMG_4727.jpeg

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_4725.jpeg

IMG_4724.jpeg

IMG_4726.jpeg

IMG_4731.jpeg

IMG_4729.jpeg

IMG_4730.jpeg

IMG_4734.jpeg

IMG_4732.jpeg