FX .30 or .357

Seriously, .30 is AK rifle caliber. It's 7.62. You don't need and you don't want to go above this :). It's almost 308 sniper round. I don't get why people go to 35, 45 and 50 unlesss the go hunting.
Technical all .30 caliber rounds share the same common grain weight just depending how they are loaded. I've spend about 20 years reloading powder. The thing that facinated me was how you can change a caliber with lead weight and powder and make it do amazing things

Reactions: uladz
Technical all .30 caliber rounds share the same common grain weight just depending how they are loaded. I've spend about 20 years reloading powder. The thing that facinated me was how you can change a caliber with lead weight and powder and make it do amazing things
Kind of the same with air, just power tune it to the specific pellet/slug :). I'm also coming from "powder burners" BTW.

Thank you for insight...personally I've always thought bullpup rifles were hideous. But you have opened my eyes to a different train of thought. I've spent alot of time today researching these 2 guns. And they have made it to the top of the list in a .30. Once agian thank you
You're very welcome. Purchased from Krale (Netherlands) U2 (Nov 2022) $1365.24 and V3 (Jan 2023) $1198.98. Synthetic stocks, .30 700mm slug (non-choked) barrels. Both shoot JSB 44.75 pellets in 960 FPS range, U2 more accurate. V3 prefers NSA 61.5 grain slugs, both like ZAN 59 grain slugs, in mid 800 FPS range. U2's balanced valve makes for quieter, smoother shooting with better variety of ammo than V3. Neither wears a moderator now, AGT shroud system substantial. WM

Reactions: imtrigerhapy
It's kind of like dating an ugly girl... fun to play with when light are off but aventually you will have to show your friend and hang your head in shame lol just kidding the bullpups are growing on me
lol! 😂 bulpups are too loud for my ears in pb application. i think airguns is their natural home of practicality. a lot of people don’t like how they look but a lot of people also shoot shoot them. i personally like how they look and how hey shoot.

I currently have a avenger .25 and I'm wanting jump into a better long range rifle something capeable and accurate enough for rabbits or other critters out to 100 to 150 yards. I was contemplating a fx m3 but now I see the m4 is coming out it would be a bit before I pull the trigger on a new toy. I'm just wondering what would be a better caliber I would also want to use it for extended Prarie dog shooting. But mainly for them lil evil threatening rabbits that are teasin me outside the range of my avenger
Love my Vulcan 3 in 30 but you'll be limited on ammo. Bore is actually 3063 but you can get slugs from AVS or get a slug press eventually with a custom die. It takes a bit more to tune as no external adjustments. Even to adjust the hammer spring you need to remove the stock. With that said it's accurate. I'm shooting 54gn slugs at 976 fps and actually tuned it down a bit, was shooting 60gn at that speed. Here's a head shot I had at 90 yards on a squirrel https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/head-shot-thread.1312648/post-1779147