Skout .30 Skout EVO SubMOA

I had heard last year about the Skout “Golden Gun” Program, where if you were high Skout top ten at one of the Majors - EBR, RMAC, or PAC - you would receive a new Skout for campaigning their brand. For mid size competitions, like the Oregon EFT GP and EBR, or the NAC, and you WON, new gun. I did not know this early May 2024.

So when I won 100Y BR in Oregon with my .30 Skout Epoch early May, Bill Gardner, who was sitting right behind me at the awards ceremony, told me I had won a new Skout of my choice. I did ask if it could be orange vice gold since my Epoch is gold, and have the .30 SubMOA barrel. He said yes, but I’d need to wait for the EVO with SubMOA to be ready.

Well, here it is, just arrived UPS yesterday. Wow, is she a beauty!! I haven’t shot it yet but I will this weekend and compare it to the gold .30 Skout Epoch that I’ve been competing with so far this year.
More to follow.

IMG_2700.jpeg

IMG_2701.jpeg

IMG_2702.jpeg

Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x scope, AEA 45 grain pellets, STO Falx moderator, Saber Tactical bag rest, and AccuTac bipod.

Last edited:
I had heard last year about the Skout “Golden Gun” Program, where if you were high Skout top ten at one of the Majors - EBR, RMAC, or PAC - you would receive a new Skout for campaigning their brand. For mid size competitions, like the Oregon EFT GP and EBR, or the NAC, and you WON, new gun. I did not know this early May 2024.

So when I won 100Y BR in Oregon with my .30 Skout Epoch early May, Bill Gardner, who was sitting right behind me at the awards ceremony, told me I had won a new Skout of my choice. I did ask if it could be orange vice gold since my Epoch is gold, and have the .30 SubMOA barrel. He said yes, but I’d need to wait for the EVO with SubMOA to be ready.

Well, here it is, just arrived UPS yesterday. Wow, is she a beauty!! I haven’t shot it yet but I will this weekend and compare it to the gold .30 Skout Epoch that I’ve been competing with so far this year.
More to follow.

View attachment 497802

View attachment 497803

View attachment 497804

Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x scope, AEA 45 grain pellets, STO Falx moderator, Saber Tactical bag rest, and AccuTac bipod.
That's pretty Slick Mike!
I like the bag rider on the rear ..i ended up taking off the buttpad on my Epoch for a better glide on my rear rest...the wheel used to extend/retrack the buttpad was in the way.
Approx how much does the rig weigh??
Have fun with it this weekend ..should be some challenging winds🌬️..great time to test it out
Mike

Reactions: Centercut
That's pretty Slick Mike!
I like the bag rider on the rear ..i ended up taking off the buttpad on my Epoch for a better glide on my rear rest...the wheel used to extend/retrack the buttpad was in the way.
Approx how much does the rig weigh??
Have fun with it this weekend ..should be some challenging winds🌬️..great time to test it out
Mike
Not sure of weight but it’s heavy. It’s kinda funny that I used the gold Skout Epoch that I won in the raffle at EBR 2023 to win this EVO in competition in 2024.

I’m kinda on a roll with winning Airguns, since I won a .22 Daystate Red Wolf for winning 100Y BR Sportsman at EBR 2019, and I won a .25 Brocock Atomic in the raffle at Utah EFT GP and EBR Summer of 2022.

More to follow.

View attachment 497802

View attachment 497803

View attachment 497804

Nice rifle. Way to go with your win . And bonus rifle!🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻