$300 Compressor

There are pages of Amazon and PayPal PCP compressors for <$400. Has anybody had success with the cheaper compressors as far as durability and ease of maintenance/rebuild? I have a ToAuto, new in the box, that I don't dare use for fear it won't work! "AirAuto" has been so maligned that I never see his posts anymore!
There is a Member Here @AirShootist He did a Video on the ToAuto compressor on Utube. Look him up! He gave it good reviews.

The problem from ordering from Amazon or WalMart and adding the warranty is cost. For starts it cost more than ordering from the GX Official site. Then you have to pay tax. Then you have to buy the warranty. Before you know it you are paying half the price more of a new pump than from the GX Official site. Since they are cheap pumps to begin with I kind of think I would roll the dice. Worse case scenario is it breaks right away, GX won’t warrant the pump, I buy another and have a bunch of spare parts. In this case since I didn’t pay more for the pump thru Amazon, taxes, & warranty then that money would be a big down payment on the replacement. Obviously if I had a crystal ball and knew I was going to get a lemon i would go the Amazon route. I just feel like the chances of getting a lemon are much smaller than a decent pump.