$300 Compressor

Smart Move! Well, My little Vevor "Croaked" this morning so I bit the Bullet and ordered a Yong Heng with the auto stop and Digital display and also bought a 4 year Warranty. The others had all said, don't go cheap with the little 12 volt, I should have listened! :ROFLMAO:

I didn't want to deal with the larger water cooled compressor. It would have to go in the shop and in high humidity compared to inside the house . If I was to fill larger tanks then I would have gone Yong Heng also. But it's a little much for 300cc top-offs , for me . Guys are getting years of use with their small cs2s and it's nice to see the piston assembly afterwards. The Yongs get good reviews also , and have rebuild parts available. A big plus .

But ya you need to spend thousands on a compressor to shoot . Lol

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
did you purchase through their site? If so, how long did it take to receive ? I’m 7 days out and not a peep Nor have they responded to my emails.
My first pump from GX (back in July) I got no confirmation email, no tracking info, etc. I was a little worried as I did not screenshot my order info. About a week later it was on my porch. I ordered the GX4i a few weeks ago and got all the emails and tracking info. A week after ordering it was on my porch.

Reactions: Nighthawk320
Okay! The eagle has landed. Cs2 in a big box with Walmart labels. Ordered thru Gx pump website from china. Takes about 1 minute to top off notos from 2k psi to almost 4K Psi. Directions with the unit suck. Will have to watch some vids On the installation of the cotton filter cylinder housing. I’d assume somewhere on the fill line.

Last edited:
Okay! The eagle has landed. Cs2 in a big box with Walmart labels. Ordered thru Gx pump website from china. Takes about 1 minute to top off notos from 2k psi to almost 4K Psi. Directions with the unit suck. Will have to watch some vids On the installation of the cotton filter cylinder housing. I’d assume somewhere on the fill line.
1 minute was about what I would think filling a Notos based off my experience filling the Micro Hunter. I would think that pump would last a long time doing 1 minute fills.