• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.357/9mm FULL AUTO Tactical PCP Rifle (Semi/Fully Automatic) GTL480 w/CF Tank $2900

Classified Status
SOLD

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
a.jpg

This is rare select fire Evanix GTL480 in .357 caliber (9mm). The GTL480 is the king of all the Evanix full autos with it's lightweight tactical design and 480cc carbon fiber air bottle. The selector switch will allow you to go from semi to full auto with a flick of the switch. I holds air forever and functions flawlessly. Includes the magazine, charger, 9.6v battery, and the original color manual. Awesome addition to any collection. This gun appears to be brand new.​

Price: $2900 free shipping. Paypal OK.

Ships free the same day you order well packed and double boxed. Please feel free to email me with any questions. You can PM me here,email me at [email protected] or call or text me at 360-844-0962

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

7.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

e.jpg