Umarex 3rd Zelos has Issues. Anyone else having issues??

Got my Zelos about a week ago and have put about 500 shots thru it with out any problem I didn't create myself. Right out of the box after zeroing the scope it shot 191 - 10X on the 30 yard challenge. When I fooled around and adjusted the trigger I got into a situation that required me to remove the barrel to dislodge a pellet....totally my fault. While adjusting the requlator and hammer spring I discovered that at 1800 psi on the regulator the hammer spring is too strong. The rifle still shoots great and I'm still fiddling with adjustment. So far no other complaints.
Hopefully for everyone else’s sake ’m just unlucky. Mine shot great and I liked it so much I’m on number 3 haha. The clipping on my #2 was strange even. Just every 5-10 shots and not terrible. Maybe throw it off 1/4” at 30 yards. Take it out to 75 yards I was shooting like 1/2”-3/4 groups on a good day. Then boom at that distance a 2-3” flyer.
Now my 3rd is leaking like 1st. Bout 100psi/day. It’s a bummer for sure

Agreed.

At least for me personally, I purchased a $2k gun after years of buying guns in the $100, $200, $300 range and now I'm buying $200.00 Notos and absolutely loving them!
I enjoy my Notos as well. It's an amazingly accurate gun despite it being grossly underpowered.
But wait, YOU take a Notos and turn it into a $1k gun....😈

Reactions: Firewalker
‘when I got my 1st Marauder I discovered you couldn’t bleed the pressure slowly, if you did it would leak every time. Now I just assume all PCP’s are like that & bleed them all fast. Wonder if the Zelos is the same?
Funny you say that my My P-rod check valve just did that today. I think it’s kinda common for them to stick. I had to take them apart and grease the little oring before.
I leak tested #1 and now #3 today. Even bought some leak detection spray ahaha. I wish it was a fill valve or gauge. I’m just cursed on the Zelos haha

Reactions: Rizz01
I enjoy my Notos as well. It's an amazingly accurate gun despite it being grossly underpowered.
But wait, YOU take a Notos and turn it into a $1k gun....😈

Indeed! For me, it's the journey, not the destination. There has been a long history of people modding cheap air guns in pursuant to increasing FPE and projectile speed. The Notos makes that easy to achieve but it takes skill and time to make it all work together.

Indeed! For me, it's the journey, not the destination. There has been a long history of people modding cheap air guns in pursuant to increasing FPE and projectile speed. The Notos makes that easy to achieve but it takes skill and time to make it all work together.
The Notos was my was started my PCP journey. I’ll never forget the first time I shot it. First I thought holy crap why is this thing so quiet. Must be something wrong and it has no power. Then I shoot the side of my tin barn. Didn’t think it was so weak anymore haha. Once I put it on paper I was hooked.

The Notos was my was started my PCP journey. I’ll never forget the first time I shot it. First I thought holy crap why is this thing so quiet. Must be something wrong and it has no power. Then I shoot the side of my tin barn. Didn’t think it was so weak anymore haha. Once I put it on paper I was hooked.

My first shot was exactly the same, I looked at the moderator thinking nothing came out.

Walked to my target and yupper, there was a hole.

I was hooked.

Vega, Citation and Monza, I bet GM would like to take all those back...

I had a Monza wagon, 350ci dropped on nicely...
I remember that the Manza came with a 305 motor. My Vega I had had one of those 305's in it. I found a Totaled Montecarlo with the same engine with only 1800 Mi when it was totaled. I Bought the Motor and Tranny for a song. lol I would rather have had a 350 but....

Reactions: Rizz01