Umarex 3rd Zelos has Issues. Anyone else having issues??

Due to my experiences with UX, this seems fitting.
Yes, in every lot made by every manufacturers there WILL be "lemons".
I have found that UX is relying on their strong prowess in the industry to keep their sales up. Folks keep shrugging off the fact that their products are made poorly as well as their horrible customer service. UX seemingly does JUST ENOUGH to prevent a huge boycott of their products.
It's a shame how we hobbyists just want a quality product and they just sling junk into boxes maliciously. Meanwhile, they act like they do all they can to prevent this.

With regard to the current ongoing debate: Snowpeak M60 vs Zelos
We all know that the Zelos is a clone of the Snowpeak. Folks in this very forum have stated that they are more comfortable buying the Zelos since the Snowpeak is not imported here. Yet, for upgrade parts (or parts in general) one needs to call upon AAF of Canada anyway.

My opinion: Return it and order a Snowpeak.....
My 2 cents
And wait to see what the "Max" Version brings to the table.

I have found that UX is relying on their strong prowess in the industry to keep their sales up. Folks keep shrugging off the fact that their products are made poorly as well as their horrible customer service. UX seemingly does JUST ENOUGH to prevent a huge boycott of their products.
It's a shame how we hobbyists just want a quality product and they just sling junk into boxes maliciously. Meanwhile, they act like they do all they can to prevent this.

We all know that the Zelos is a clone of the Snowpeak. Folks in this very forum have stated that they are more comfortable buying the Zelos since the Snowpeak is not imported here. Yet, for upgrade parts (or parts in general) one needs to call upon AAF of Canada anyway.

My 2 cents
Thanks. The whole assembly just seems rushed on these. Just careless honestly. If you’re installing a part like this trigger assembly bar for example. Looks like it was twisted/bent during assembly. You’d think they would install a new one not just send it down the line. Crazy to me.

IMG_5968.jpeg

Maybe throw some hot sauce, tampons , and ebike driving gloves in your order ? Lol

Ya, my "last" gun I got from P.A I had to rma 3 times .. like you said it was like used or something not looking new stuff . One even had aftermarket parts in it ..lol. Wow. It's not like I bought refurbished.. I'd probably been better off doing so I guess..lol

Wes up in Canada sells the m60 and he goes over them before he sells them. PA just tossed one from their warehouse in a box and ships unless you pay for the inspection/testing.
Ya, how many guys post they paid for that and got a bad or leaking gun ..? Scam for 10 deal ..🤧

Maybe throw some hot sauce, tampons , and ebike driving gloves in your order ? Lol

Ya, my "last" gun I got from P.A I had to rma 3 times .. like you said it was like used or something not looking new stuff . One even had aftermarket parts in it ..lol. Wow. It's not like I bought refurbished.. I'd probably been better off doing so I guess..lol

Ya, how many guys post they paid for that and got a bad or leaking gun ..? Scam for 10 deal ..🤧
Good point lol

My 2 cents

Correction: Both are SPA SnowPeak guns and are both the same, the Canadian name is M60 & M60B while the US version is Zelos.

Same gun.

Reactions: W.Sheid
Correction: Both are SPA SnowPeak guns and are both the same, the Canadian name is M60 & M60B while the US version is Zelos.

Same gun.
Yup no snow peak sales in the USA like a few others .. got be be rebranded like this gun or Diana or whoever .. but the rest of the world can just buy a real snowpeak ..lol. USA all the way ..

Funny ain't it ? So much for this free market USA ..lol. What a joke we become ..

Yup no snow peak sales in the USA like a few others .. got be be rebranded like this gun or Diana or whoever .. but the rest of the world can just buy a real snowpeak ..lol. USA all the way ..

Funny ain't it ? So much for this free market USA ..lol. What a joke we become ..

Just slap USA in your brand, and no one will blink an eye as to where the parts are manufactured or assembled! Problem solved.

-Matt

Wow that’s terrible. Atleast I won’t be the first with 3 RMAs🤣. Wonder what the record is.
Pyramid has been really solid with my issues. I don’t think I’m getting used guns. My first was a pre order so definitely not. All 3 had the typical dirty barrels to. Just a horrible quality control issue. Maybe a rushed assembly. Sucks reguardless

Thanks for the reply’s guys. Doesn’t make me feel any more confident about my issue…. but atleast I’m in good company 🤣. I dry fired my gun about 25 times. Then sighted it in and shot about 50 times.
It’s aired back up and I’m just waiting to see if it leaks again?

Think I’m going to shoot something else for the next couple days. I’m over it 🤦‍♂️

I believe the Zelos is made in the SPA factory but there are differences between the 2 guns. M60 has the gauge on the end of the tube & fillswith a probe. I think the newer M60’s do have a foster fitting. The barrel on the Zelos is 26" while the M60 has a 24" barrel. The M60 also can be had with more calibers up to .357. Could be a few other suttle differences too. Think the M60 has been around much longer than the Zelos.

Reactions: Rizz01
I believe the Zelos is made in the SPA factory but there are differences between the 2 guns. M60 has the gauge on the end of the tube & fillswith a probe. I think the newer M60’s do have a foster fitting. The barrel on the Zelos is 26" while the M60 has a 24" barrel. The M60 also can be had with more calibers up to .357. Could be a few other suttle differences too. Think the M60 has been around much longer than the Zelos.
Snapon and Kobalt (Lowes) tools are made in the same factory but made on different production lines. Quality control and function are night and day.

Reactions: Stubbers