Umarex 3rd Zelos has Issues. Anyone else having issues??

Sorry to hear you are having so many issues. I wonder if it would be worth while to get a refund and try something else? Bullet Central has a 22 Cal Wildcat for like $1050 on sale right now.
Thanks man. I’ll probably have to start thinking of my next one. My honeymoon phase with the Zelos hasn’t been ideal 🤣🤘

Just spitballing here but I wonder if the Zelos got rushed after the Notos was such a big hit?
I was kinda thinking same. Most the issues were minor. More kinda shake your head type thing. Except the clipping thing. It’s strange, thing will damn near shoot 1/2” groups at 75 yards. Then randlomy just barely clip and send a flyer. I was to nervous to try my new moderator on it.
Well I guess the air leaking kinda sucks to. First time I see the groundhog digging holes in the shed. I’ll grab my Zelos and it won’t have air. 🤘🤣

Reactions: Dairyboy
THIS is precisely why folks are giving up on the bargain market and going for higher end brands like FX, BRK, etc.
This is not to say one WON'T get a "lemon" but our chances are far less likely.
Yea luckily this isn’t my first airgun. Imagine buying your first pcp and having this happen. Might never buy another and miss out on an awesome hobby.

I am pretty sure that #2 failing would have been My limit! lol
Haha I know. I let pyramid decide on last one. Told them it’s up to them if they want to let me try another. I would have never thought this was even possible to get another dud.

Just spitballing here but I wonder if the Zelos got rushed after the Notos was such a big hit?
I would think they’d run the same playbook as when they Debuted the Notos

My Zelos has been very good. Holding air and very accurate. I feel that Rob ( OP) really got some bad ones.
Having said that he has way more patients than most of us would.

3 rd times suppose to be the charm. Ship it off is what I’d do , refund.

This goes back to My own reasoning. I bought it, it's supposed to work. I should not have to repair anything First! LOL I Know, I'm old fashioned. :ROFLMAO:
True, but a simple shroud clip fix is something you could touch up and not notice if it was sent back for something else later. What's the warranty on them anyways?

Too bad about the 2nd one. Seems like it was an easy fix. It held air and was accurate, except for the clipping. I would've taken a drill and slightly bigger bit to the shroud end to open it up and fix it.
I did think about drilling out the adapter. I don’t think that’ll fix the issue. I have a brand new moderator I’d like to add. If it clips the adapter I’m afraid it’ll ruin my moderator.
Even thought about ordering orings to fix leaks. Keeping my fingers crossed this one mysteriously seals haha I was just shooting golf ball sized targets at 75 yards. It’s a bummer.