4 Hholes pellets molds

Hi, hope you are doing well.
I noticed they require the pins to be out sourced. May I ask where did you get your made? Also like to know what you'll be shooting them out of and the accuracy results. TIA!
I'm asking about airgun pellet mould kit. Pellet size cal .22, 5.5 mm
Just used for small birds hunting.
What will be the price with delivery charges,?
Im using airgun p35,

I've acquired from another airgunner. I have three or four .357's to test: Off the top of my head: Hatsan Hercules, AEA Challenger bullpup, and Seneca Recluse. Not sure if a conversion is necessary:

If I read the Accurate Mold description correctly they can cut the mold for pellet or hollow base projectiles but the pins that create the cavity is something they don't make and has to be outsourced. But you don't find many real world reports on hoe well they perform. I was mainly interested in the .45 caliber pellet style mold they design.
The only other pellet mold that is similar is the one from African Ordinance. I do have an Accurate slug mold in .30 but I don't have the range distance to say how good they perform.
Hi, hope you are doing well.

I'm asking about airgun pellet mould kit. Pellet size cal .22, 5.5 mm
Just used for small birds hunting.
What will be the price with delivery charges,?
Im using airgun p35,
Your best bet is to search "Thormolds" on here. Lots of information. READ all of it then make an informed decision.

If I read the Accurate Mold description correctly they can cut the mold for pellet or hollow base projectiles but the pins that create the cavity is something they don't make and has to be outsourced. But you don't find many real world reports on hoe well they perform. I was mainly interested in the .45 caliber pellet style mold they design.
The only other pellet mold that is similar is the one from African Ordinance. I do have an Accurate slug mold in .30 but I don't have the range distance to say how good they perform.

Your best bet is to search "Thormolds" on here. Lots of information. READ all of it then make an informed decision.
I've been told by the previous owner this pellet mold works very well. He is getting out of casting, so I've acquired nearly everything he has.

Reactions: dgeesaman
This is a post purely for sharing
It does not involve advertising or trading. I have not officially joined the forum and have already applied and are waiting for Mr. Mike's approval.
This is an interesting design, the design theme is lightweight, to reduce the weight of the mold
In the end, I successfully reduced it to less than 0.5 kilograms.
This is a semi-automatic mold. You only need to put in the material, flat bottom punch - pointed bottom punch - flat bottom punch, and you can get 4 full and precise pellets. The pellets produced by the four holes have the same weight. of.
The size of pellets is 6.35-6.36, tolerance +0.01MM
The resulting pellets are as bright as a mirror.
The mold uses 440C stainless steel, and the hardness reaches HRC 55 after heat treatment.
This material is difficult to rust, and the mold adopts mirror technology. The final effect is as bright as a mirror
This mold requires the use of: Mirror surface grinder-ordinary CNC-slow wire cutting-processed by high-precision Makino IQ500
It takes a week to complete the entire process to produce a high-quality pellets mold. This mold has no service life and can be used almost for a lifetime, provided you use it correctly.

View attachment 403450
The lead material has been stored for too long, and the lead made in China has no anti-corrosion design, causing the lead to turn black. In fact, if you use new lead, the pellets will be the same as the mirror. You can look at the first pellets on the left. The tail skirt part is the real effect, just like a mirror.

View attachment 403452

View attachment 403453

View attachment 403454

View attachment 403455

View attachment 403456

View attachment 403457

View attachment 403458

View attachment 403459
What is the price of this mould? This mould is for cal .22 pellet?