Airforce 4th of July Sale

I bought a red Condor .22 and I plan on also getting a .25 barrel and a Huben regulator but I'm not sure if I should get the 50cc reg or the 19.5cc reg.
If you're going to shoot pellets I can recommend the top hat kit. Before I got the top hat kit I couldn't get pellets to shoot slow enough to group at all, even with the power wheel a the lowest setting. The top hats made the power wheel function work and really bumped up the shot string. With the .166 hat started at around 2600 psi down to around 1800(never counted but quite a few solid shots)with very consistent hunting worthy point of impact. 2200 psi seems to be the sweet spot on my .25 for pellets. I shoot 33.95 grain pellets. Slugs like a larger top hat higher pressure sweet spot and lower shot count. I shoot 38.9 slugs. Of course YMMV

I have known Airforce for a very long time and in the USA it is undervalued, at least for now. In Europe the situation is different, Airforce costs from 1k+. Airforce has always been a step above the CZ 200 (AA200), but a step below the real English AA, HW or FX. $350-400 for a new American rifle with a lifetime warranty is a gift. I don’t need PCP but I bought a blue Talon SS .20 without thinking .Russian homemade products like edgan, cricket,etc made in a garage, for which you can’t find spare parts, I consider garbage.

Last edited:
I talked to them this morning and she told me the Condors were on sale because they have an old style trigger guard. The gun is new, no blemishes, no refurbs. I asked her if it would have a spinlock tank and she went to check and came back in a couple of minutes and said yes, the only thing different would be the style of the trigger guard. So, I am a happy man that now has a tracking number.

I talked to them this morning and she told me the Condors were on sale because they have an old style trigger guard. The gun is new, no blemishes, no refurbs. I asked her if it would have a spinlock tank and she went to check and came back in a couple of minutes and said yes, the only thing different would be the style of the trigger guard. So, I am a happy man that now has a tracking number.
Great news.
Now get yourself a MadDog stock and new or old style trigger guard will be of no mater.

Well, it just came and it is brand new not a scratch on it. $419. The total delivered to my door was a good deal.
1720722778993.jpeg

I got a call from them saying there was a mistake in their inventory and the talon ss .25 or any other talon ss wasn't available. After some back and forth I was going to get a refund. Then they called me back and said they were going to be able to make it happen, it would take a few days so long as it was ok by me....Excellent customer service. Solid.

Last edited:
I got a call from them saying there was a mistake in their inventory and the talon ss .25 or any other talon ss wasn't available. After some back and forth I was going to get a refund. Then they called me back and said they were going to be able to make it happen, it would take a few days so long as it was ok by me....Excellent customer service. Solid.
I ordered the last blue Talon SS in .20 yesterday. Not an ideal caliber for these guns but I have an R1 in 20 so the ammo is already in the drawer. I don’t need another gun but have always enjoyed Air Force products and at that price, why not? I have owned 3 previously. Stone reliable, accurate and powerful. I guess I will find out soon enough if they are sending one or not. I hope they do I have never seen a blue one in person.

IMG_1426.png

Last edited: