5k for a Sheridan Super Grade

Nice return.
4159D515-0B09-4A3E-A93D-17FBCDF19B89.jpeg
DE4F9832-2398-4C3A-8807-E2C8FE28F60D.jpeg

Was taken aback by this unusual sale. Am I missing something?? 5k for an old pumper???
Have you looked at any of the Daisy 21 & 104 double barrel BB gun sales. Consistently selling for "good" examples not pristine in the 1500+ and 2500k+ respectively. Low powered BB guns!!! Glad I got them both years ago when prices were actually in the sane region. A 104 with a chopped down pistol grip and forearm sold recently for over $4000!

I am cautious when it comes to eBay and typically go for items in good to fair shape. My last purchase on eBay was an Beeman Feinwerkbau 127 Sport (not deluxe) got it, the original manuals, old Beeman targets, tin of pellets and hard case for $482.06 this price also includes shipping, based on what I got in total the price was fair.

However, to some it may seem steep, but considering the wild prices I saw for 2.5 years including 127‘s that would sell consistently between $850 - $1200 I could not justify bidding. When I found this one there seemed to be little attention so I placed a bid fully expecting not to be the winner and was very surprised when I won it.

I know the Super Grade Sheridans are the holy grail to some, and there will be buyers. I on the other hand subscribed to the Happy Wife Happy Life policy, because Divorces can be 2-3 times more expensive.

Heres to hoping the winning bidder and seller seal the deal, which doubt will happen for some reason.

Last edited:
I am cautious when it comes to eBay and typically go for items in good to fair shape. My last purchase on eBay was an Beeman Feinwerkbau 127 Sport (not deluxe) got it, the original manuals, old Beeman targets, tin of pellets and hard case for $482.06 this price also includes shipping, based on what I got in total the price was fair.

However, to some it may seem steep, but considering the wild prices I saw for 2.5 years including 127‘s that would sell consistently between $850 - $1200 I could not justify bidding. When I found this one there seemed to be little attention so I placed a bid fully expecting not to be the winner and was very surprised when I won it.

I know the Super Grade Sheridans are the holy grail to some, and there will be buyers. I on the other hand subscribed to the Happy Wife Happy Life policy, because Divorces can be 2-3 times more expensive.

Heres to hoping the winning bidder and seller seal the deal, which doubt will happen for some reason.
Mint FWB 127 Lux+scope was sold today for $500+ 80 delivery. I also bought my Beeman P1 with donuts, which cost more than a gun.

Reactions: c801tfd
That auction was a bit shady, two retracted bids in that auction. That bidder had 10 retracted bids in past 12 months.

Most likely the bid up to the reveal a legit bidders max bid and then retracted it.
I always wait to put my max bid in a few hours before.

Hopefully the buyer enjoys it. It's a very clean one. Almost posted my on ebay lol even took new pictures.