6 months in the works. Welcome to my den

Michael thanks. I’m facing North so usually the winds blow left to right. Today, no wind but -12 Fahrenheit. The winds can get strong from time to time. My range on the other side of the house is protected by the trees.
Long-Gun-Dalla thanks

Ricochet thanks, hope some help.

boscoebrea thanks kinda like the Springers 

AirGoon thanks I don’t know what it is but I think I got it bad! Should get that in soon, I’ve been thinking about switching rifles. Same wavelength.

Thanks Mike

Airshot thanks look no further. 
‘I have to say you guys are responsible for this. Thanks Crow 

TN-Yankee in 1973 my buddy and I went across the St, Laurence River in a 12 ft. Aluminum to Alexandria Bay and bought the weirdest looking bottle in the liquor store. Drank it on an island, lucky to make it back, and somehow managed to save the empty bottle. Well it was hand written on and I sent back the info. Gave me a ton of really cool stuff including a plot of land and the membership. I drank Jack ever since. This is the bottle.
AE0DCC53-34F8-4E8A-8893-CFE655156944.1641937907.jpeg
 Crow 

Douger sorry missed you, thanks 

TN-Yankee I just told you the mild version.

Yandeltx thanks

Newtopcp thanks need to keep my mind working

heavy-impact yes your on .I hate cutting grass. Don’t care what the wife says.

Shortcut thanks never have that problem.

I forgot to mention that my bathroom next to this room has an automatic flush urinal I had that put in when I built this shack five years ago. Crow 

I'd be like a kid in Willy Wonka,s chocolate factory. There are alot of things I'd like to ask like, What do you use that 9---12mm x 36mm long? rod for you have hanging by your bench. The 1 with the black electrical tape & some ( white grip tape? ). I saw some Black Powder rifles as well. A good old Thompson & Center percussion cap above your double doors if I'm not mistaken ? Do you still shoot them? Oh! and,,,,,ooohhh what's ?,,,,,. Well,, That's 1 really nice set-up you have,thankyou for letting us have a good peek.

HeyU knock your self out with questions. Used the rod about 3 months ago, worked like a charm because I kept it. Don’t remember the application. (Can’t remember what I did last nite). 
I bought the Black Powder rifles for decor a decade ago. Have my dad’s 30;06 and his Browning shot gun, also just got a Weihrauch rim fire, couldn’t care less, all energy goes to the springers. Thanks and you welcome. Crow 

Ahh,cool, thx crowski. I gotta think now,what was,,,ah I remember , ok, I see your stash of pellets, I've never seen them presented in boxes like i see here. Could u shed some light on that? Next,have you heard of a somewhat specialized Flat Head Screw Driver blade that gunsmiths use? The blade is made in a way that aides in reducing how a (compared to) standard wedge shaped flat head screwdriver tries to push itself out of the slot of a screw. I got a set of Wheeler Gunsmith Torque Screwdriver Set and it is NOT what I expected. It came with standard wedge type blades. Next,lol grinning. You obviously know Weihrauch. So I'm looking at the HW77 and the HW97s. 22cal, ( for it's permanent home ) ( least till I get planted 6 feet under) To be used in this fashion,(non competition, hobby plinker occasional pest control opportunities).So the ? is. What's the difference between the two? They both look like they have the same internals. The FPS is the same claimed in both their descriptions at sites like PA and AOA. Oh! thinking of screws,lol, I was at the hardware store awhile back.Looking to replace the screws from the rear sight on my RWS 3400. They got buggered up when I was using that rip-off Wheeler Set. Turns out they carry ** gun screws ** ,huh, who knew lol. Anyhow,I still couldn't match up the screw I had taken with me with what they had. (probably me duh) Any thoughts on my discovery (lol) of gun screws. I bet you have a stash of them. Just so ya know. You are missing out when it comes to the Black Powder Rifle hobby and it looks like you have the perfect place to have some fun and pursue those same inquiring paths of exploration you enjoy with your spingers. I'm gonna be browsing over your den some more, I'm sure I have more ?s. Ok?

HeyU thanks Usually I buy 10 tins at a time, that’s how I get them, but I walk in I’m the shipper as well, lucky.

Those screw drivers are tricky, if you don’t use the right one, facelift on screw. Use the right one, they grab nicely. I’ve been using a designated set by grace, wooden handles and the tip is flat, grabs the screw nicely. Good grips but I find the handles are a little small on some of them. I haven’t used the Wheeler, I’ll have to check. Looking at the two side by side the Grace has a much better tip machined and hardened. The Wheeler has a smorgasbord of sizes, your wouldn’t use 90%. 
D316FB00-2A79-4B65-943F-3217FAC413BD.1642171355.jpeg
DC01256A-9F2B-48B1-8D34-D4672870082E.1642171357.jpeg
 Wheeler on R.
The two guns are like identical twins in my opinion. I’m not expert by any means. Started 3 1/2 years ago, and the first 3 didn’t count (another hobby). There’s probably 100’s of guys on this forum can give you more detail on these two. The 97 seems to be more popular.

You can find screws at industrial supply stores which I did, their not quite the same but work. I bought a stash of Weihrauch screws with the order. No matter how careful you are sooner or later. 
‘Black Powder, I have so many irons in the fire. Couldn’t imagine a room full of them. My buddy talked me into a Weihrauch HW66 JM .22lr, It will arrive on Monday. 
Knock yourself out with the viewing and questions. 
Gunnertrones not trying to beat anyone. Maybe set your sights higher. Crow