Other 6 yard targets

I have been cruising around the AirgunForum UK. And they have been talking about 6yard targets. They appear to be scaled down 10m targets. I can not find a source for them here in the states. Does anyone have one. I have a pdf, but printing targets on copy paper sucks. I was going to buy some from the UK. But they come in sets of 2, 3 and 4000, for 149 pounds plus shipping from the UK. I have a feeling the shipping would kill me. Probably more than a targets themselves.
If anyone has any idea where to get some here in the states, please drop me a note. Thank you all in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Tackleberry

Reactions: Bandito
If your .pdf file will print in the correct size as you desire, I suggest looking for a stationary store and purchasing the heaviest bond paper your copier/ printer will handle. You may need to print the targets individually through a manual feed slot if the paper you purchase is heavy enough. Another way would be to print to your current copier paper and then using a spray adhesive attach your printed targets to paper board or cardboard pieces. Just some ideas.

If your .pdf file will print in the correct size as you desire, I suggest looking for a stationary store and purchasing the heaviest bond paper your copier/ printer will handle. You may need to print the targets individually through a manual feed slot if the paper you purchase is heavy enough. Another way would be to print to your current copier paper and then using a spray adhesive attach your printed targets to paper board or cardboard pieces. Just some ideas.
I have been experimenting with glueing them to different type of cardboard and card stock and even some packing styrofoam sheet. Waiting for the glue to dry.

+1 for using cardstock. Wadcutters leave nice clean holes. I print directly on it. The pack I bought came with different colored sheets so I could see which one was easier to view through the sights.
I am going to grab some cardstock from staples and see what I can get to feed through the copy machine.

This target was printed on cardstock and shows the clean pellet holes. There is no mistaking like there could be with domes that tear through.

IMG_20220106_163942358.jpg

I ordered a stack of 10 meter targets from Kruger, and I going to use them as a templet to reduce them down to 6yard targets. I needed the 10 meter targets any way. I will reduce them to the proper size and than print them out on cardstock

I hope you like the targets. I do not normally shoot ten meter but I was impressed by the Kruger targets. They work great in my 25 foot basement range during the winter. Now that the weather is nicer, I am shooting my ten meter pistol at unconventional distances lately.

I hope you like the targets. I do not normally shoot ten meter but I was impressed by the Kruger targets. They work great in my 25 foot basement range during the winter. Now that the weather is nicer, I am shooting my ten meter pistol at unconventional distances lately.
Thank you for the link, they came yesterday and I shot a few already. They are excellent. nice clean hole punched holes.

I have been cruising around the AirgunForum UK. And they have been talking about 6yard targets. They appear to be scaled down 10m targets. I can not find a source for them here in the states. Does anyone have one. I have a pdf, but printing targets on copy paper sucks. I was going to buy some from the UK. But they come in sets of 2, 3 and 4000, for 149 pounds plus shipping from the UK. I have a feeling the shipping would kill me. Probably more than a targets themselves.
If anyone has any idea where to get some here in the states, please drop me a note. Thank you all in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Tackleberry
Buy the thinnest card stock paper and print on that . I found that it works just fine in most lesser $$ printers . I think it is listed as 63#

Sincerely,
Tackleberry
This Site you Can design Your own And print them out in color https://www.printtargets.net/