• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

6 years of PCP Hunting.

"John_in_Ma"What a haul over the years. There must be many more before hand with your bows. Did you ever hunt with the dogs/knives/(though unmentioned spears) before that?
Never had any interested in hunting with dogs, I like to do the hunt not rely on them to do the work for me.

I have made a spear with and Obsidian head, I'm planning to hunt with it eventually,...Gonna be hard :) :)

Hey Manny,
for a guy having a good time you sure can look serious. The little girl in the photo (your daughter?) has the right idea. Crack a smile. When I'm in the woods alone it's great. With no one to bug me it's very calming. I often think that it's the best time and most fun thing I do. I smile then. I've been on O'ahu and it's very beautiful. What you are doing to protect your island is a good thing.
Rob.
PS
Porc Au Vin! l
Looks yummy.

You know why I don't watch Hunting shows or hunting videos ? ....can't stand all the Hooting, Laughing and stuff like that.

I myself can't care less if people want to have a big grin on their trophy pictures,
........Me? 
I have no desire to have a big grin on my face just after I killed something, at that particular stage I'm more in a somber mood.

Love hunting, killing is more of an anti climax.

To each it's own, I have never told anyone to not smile when they take a trophy picture, I would expect no one tell me the opposite :) :)

Reactions: jobobo
Manny awesome pics . One of my closest friends lived Northshore for good while he wants to go back very bad keeps trying to get me to come ther with him if I do I'll b sure to let you know .. and far as your views and thoughts you expressed bout hunting and hunting shows and trophy pics I couldn't agree more. Now you will find me with a slight smile in some of mine but at the same time it part because my father harvested photo books & photo books of deer all with recurve bow from 1976 to present and I hardly ever seen a smile. I try at least pop a grin but it's a spiritual thing for me yes I'm happy of the game I take but at the same time I respect the outdoors / game and people it's not jst bout a kill. Congrats Manny on your hunting ..