• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks 60 SCBA Tank with New Fill Station

Classified Status
WTS
For sale is this 60 minute MSA tank with a new 300 din valve , upgraded gauge and 20" fill hose protected with strain relief the whole length. Please note ; this tank is 21 years old . It sure doesn't show it's age as I've seen 2 to 3 year old tanks that look much worse. Obviously this was a back up unit with little service time. I purchased the tank , cleaned the exterior , removed the valve , inspected the interior .........which looks brand new...installed a new valve / fill assembly using a 90 durometer o-ring and upgraded the gauge to a larger , easier to read unit. Then a slow fill to 4500 psi and let the tank sit for several days. It still is at 4500 . At it's age NO COMMERCIAL BUSINESS WILL FILL IT. You must have your own source for high pressure air , either your own compressor or a real good buddy with one. I personally use these tanks with my cascade fill set up. They look almost new and function perfectly. Because this tank is past it's "15 year service life" , you must use at your own risk and weigh the risks for yourself. Selling for $235 plus shipping and insurance . I use Pirate Ship and do not pad shipping costs. FYI the box will be 26 x 8 x 8 ~ 15 lbs +/-. This tank will be shipped empty to comply with DOT regulations..................unless you wish to drive to Hickory ,NC ...........then you'll get it full! Not interested in trades or offers at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking.........................Herb

UPDATE AS OF 09/06 /2024 , LAST ONE !

20240713_125139.jpg

20240713_124350.jpg

20240712_131025.jpg
View attachment 479625
20240726_140410.jpg

Last edited: