Airforce 700 cc bottle on a Texan .457 ?

I am thinking on a 700 cc bottle on my Texan.. I could use the extra LOP.. Anybody tried this ? I don't know if it would give more shots but it could give a couple of extra ones... I usually shoot tethered.. I have the stock OEM aluminum bottle now.. Opinions needed and thanks..
There are kits to use regular 1L carbon fiber 300 bar tanks...Go big !!!Probably cheaper

Reactions: anonymous_.457
I am thinking on a 700 cc bottle on my Texan.. I could use the extra LOP.. Anybody tried this ? I don't know if it would give more shots but it could give a couple of extra ones... I usually shoot tethered.. I have the stock OEM aluminum bottle now.. Opinions needed and thanks..
I have a 308 with a 500cc, 700 i think you will need long arms,

Ya I downsized mine to accommodate my shooting, I was running a 500cc and had a Maddog Raptor stock and it was exactly inline with the Butt stock pad on the stock shelf.....so on a few shots changing my posture, I was inadvertently putting a firm hold and hitting the tank with my shoulder causing my top hat o rings to sheer off moving the bottle and valve...
I took it down to 480cc which def does the trick and now have a more comfortable posture shooting the Tex....I tether as well so smaller sized bottles really don't even matter when tethered bench shooting comes into play... and in the field as well as your very much aware that you really only need one shot to take down game.

I want a carbon fiber bottle for it, So I guess I don't need the large bottle... 480 or 500cc maybe.. Also I have longer arms..
I got mine off of AirTanksForSale in Cali... which is now called TopGunAirguns... I got the 480cc which is basically the same type of CF tanks that FX uses for their AG's
of coarse just without their valve... Happy shooting and be safe