700cc bottle on Blitz

My high capacity mags are finally on the way, and I’m gonna need more air. I want to avoid the double bottle adapter for now, since it will swallow up too much room in my safe, so I’m thinking about ordering a Tuxing 700cc and replacing the standard 580cc on the Blitz for an extra mag and a half of shooting.

I know the Tuxing bottles fit on FXs and I know FX bottles fit on the double bottle adapter used with the Blitz (it was designed for the Impact) so by the transitive property the Tuxing 700cc bottle should work on the Blitz without needing to order an additional valve. But I’m trying to preempt any unforeseen obstacles, and I feel like I’m missing something.

Has anyone done this on the Blitz? Any advice to share? I’d appreciate any thoughts before I place an order.

Thanks.

My high capacity mags are finally on the way, and I’m gonna need more air. I want to avoid the double bottle adapter for now, since it will swallow up too much room in my safe, so I’m thinking about ordering a Tuxing 700cc and replacing the standard 580cc on the Blitz for an extra mag and a half of shooting.

I know the Tuxing bottles fit on FXs and I know FX bottles fit on the double bottle adapter used with the Blitz (it was designed for the Impact) so by the transitive property the Tuxing 700cc bottle should work on the Blitz without needing to order an additional valve. But I’m trying to preempt any unforeseen obstacles, and I feel like I’m missing something.

Has anyone done this on the Blitz? Any advice to share? I’d appreciate any thoughts before I place an order.

Thanks.
The tuxing bottle is made by alsafe. Alsafe makes many of the bottles for other brands. They are just stamped with a brand logo.

Thanks.
Hi, I see it's been a year since you've posted this, and I, too, am looking to do the same. What was the answer, I really didn't understand the one given by the other member. Also, if you did, did that allow you to fill to a higher psi, as the smaller (I'm vaguely recalling) only allowed for 580cc, or 250 bar, and if you did, were there any issues? Blowing out seals, mags chewing up, etc

Hi, I see it's been a year since you've posted this, and I, too, am looking to do the same. What was the answer, I really didn't understand the one given by the other member. Also, if you did, did that allow you to fill to a higher psi, as the smaller (I'm vaguely recalling) only allowed for 580cc, or 250 bar, and if you did, were there any issues? Blowing out seals, mags chewing up, etc
Yep. Switched out the 580 for a 700. I’ve since sold the gun, but it was a blast while it lasted. Used the same valve with no issues.

I wouldn’t mess around with higher pressures, regardless of what the bottle is rated for, since it’s not just bottle that needs to withstand the psi but the gun’s internals as well, and that’s how you end up exploding something. If you’re asking because you are looking to increase velocities, you can mess around with the hammer spring. Like I said I sold my Blitz a while back but I seem to recall squeezing another 10+ FPE out if it over factory.