76 yards off hand out the window 177 red wolf

I was on a conference call, when I saw this guy climb in one of my trees. I strategically placed my computer to the side as I slowly open the window. I took him off hand. I hit right where I was aiming. I always go for the neck, figuring if I’m a little bit high I get the head and if I’m a little bit low I get the CV. Full disclosure, my elbow was resting against the side of the window frame.

This was a big one.

Mike

04E6B46D-2CEE-4EFC-9074-6D7ED8B985A4.jpeg
88BACB67-1029-44AB-AC65-5F78ACB8A887.jpeg

Mad offhand skills!
If you ever decide to go to a national field target match, you will find out that’s the price of admission. The champion each year hits pretty much all of his offhand shots. I have spent enormous amounts of time over the last 25 years shooting off hand, I get a huge kick out of it. I would like to find a scope so I could record it, something low magnification lightweight, easy to use.

If you ever decide to go to a national field target match, you will find out that’s the price of admission. The champion each year hits pretty much all of his offhand shots. I have spent enormous amounts of time over the last 25 years shooting off hand, I get a huge kick out of it. I would like to find a scope so I could record it, something low magnification lightweight, easy to use.

Yeah I need a lot of practice! Granted even if I do ever go to national match I would be happy just to shoot there, not the most competitive person here. 😜