A little confession is good

I was trying to resurrect a yardsale Crosman 150, it was having some valve trouble and did much the same thing as an above post. The gun would not fire with a new cartridge, so the channelocks came out. It was the weekend and I'd had a few "cold snacks" Lets just say I now have a new respect for the lowly co2 cartridge. It launched like a rocket blowing out an Anderson window in my garage ending up in my neighbors yard! ($164 to replace) I'm lucky it didn't blow a hole through my head!

I have too many sins to confess, both with AG's and firearms, below was the worst.

The worst was when I was 13 years old and my friend was 10 I believe. I don't remember how I did the dirty deed, and it wasn't on purpose, but a BB got lodged in my friends skin under his skull. His Mom let me have IT verbally with both barrels as they say, which I so rightfully deserved. I wasn't allowed to come over for a month or two but since we were the only boys our age within short vicinity she finally relented.

Later on a year or so he dry fired my new Diana 27 springer as well as accidentally letting go of the barrel when it wasn't fully cocked a few times, well actually I think it was pulling the trigger with the barrel cocked down, which bent the barrel so he kinda got me back, lol. That poor gun got so thrashed!

We killed lots of plastic army men off my back porch and plenty of critters over the 3-4 years we hung out.

Ok-here's one of mine. When I was around 15 I sold my bike and put the money into a Crosman 600 repeater bb gun. I set up a cardboard box target stuffed with old newspapers in our garage. I sighted in and shot a few groups-then noticed something sounded different. On inspection I found a neat little group printed all the way through the plywood garage door! I peeked out back and thankfully hadn't hit anything or anyone. I plugged the hole with duct seal so my dad wouldn't see it and was more careful from then on!