A long absent_trying to be back

Funshine

Aug 26, 2018
FL
Hello everyone, I have had a long pause and had to stay away from playing with my FX Impact. All due to medical heart and diabetes issues to name a few. Anyway, I am hoping to get acquainted with the forum again and back to shooting my air-rifle. I have had a lot of fun here in the past interacting with all you fantastic members and moderators. Thanks for listening.

Hello everyone, I have had a long pause and had to stay away from playing with my FX Impact. All due to medical heart and diabetes issues to name a few. Anyway, I am hoping to get acquainted with the forum again and back to shooting my air-rifle. I have had a lot of fun here in the past interacting with all you fantastic members and moderators. Thanks for listening.
Welcome back! As long as you don’t eat the lead your hobby will help your health.

I know what you mean, I enjoy shooting and was putting a damper on those damn pesky iguanas that were destroying our plants. My wife is glad that I started to get rid of these pests once again. The Impact feels heavy after a long pause. Its impact X with upgraded power plenum (sniper edition 700mm) with a Athlon 6-24-50 scope. Still shoots without any issues.
Thanks, guys, for the welcome back.

Reactions: Rizz01