• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AAA EVOL 15” .22

Classified Status
SOLD

rcs9250

Jan 20, 2019
Mentor, Ohio, United States
American Air Arms Evol 15” barrel .22 caliber. Comes with factory soft tactical case and one magazine. Bought from AoA October or November 2023.
There are tiny marks where magazine sits in receiver from normal install and removal of magazine, otherwise the rest of the rifle is perfect. I have nearly a tin of JSB 25.39’s through it. Bought it for 50 yard plinking and is everything that reviews tout it to be. I’m moving in a different direction in my airgunning and do not want it to just sit in a safe and get old. Ad is 100% honest. I have an excellent seller rating on AGN and accurateshooter.com
I do not have PP or Zelle. I accept cash, personal check, bank checks or USPS Money Orders. I provide tracking number as soon as I receive it.
$2000+ shipping to CONUS.

IMG_3278.jpeg

IMG_3279.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_3277.jpeg