• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

AAA Evol .30 Xmas sale 2K TYD

Classified Status
SOLD

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
AAA Evol .30 DWall tunes for shots and constancy with LuthAR fixed buttstock, one original mag, and 2 CARM mags. Barely shot by me. Bought from TerryBoo this year. I have too much for my personal needs and will be culling more as I can. Holds air perfectly and truly an amazing gun in performance and build quality. 2K PayPal FNF or add fees. Usps tracked to your door. Slowly getting back from a health scare and have new priorities since. It is currently wearing a Skeleton stock (see pics) NOT INCLUDED nor mounts scope or bipod. Price is firm unless buyer wants only OEM mag and no buttstock, buffer tube or castle nut....but that seems silly to me, so if buyer wants all 3 mags and both stocks for $2,100 TYD... Choice is buyers.
**the LuthAR fixed buttstock is complete with required buffer tube and will be shipped separated from chassis**
Thank you all and happy safe holidays
Keahi
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Ed24