AAA Paradigm

Well my new rifle is in the house! This one is in the 22 version and so far with chronograph testing I am getting an average of 1.9 on the standard deviation.

Have the rifle topped with a Tract Torric and an loving the combination. Not to wait for summer to get some groups.

Have been shooting the 18.1 grain pellets and am getting an average of 1030fps! The regulator is at around 2100 psi currently and wondering if that is a bit to much. Either that or I need to upgrade the pellet stash to the 25.4 pellets.

20230129_103541.jpg

20230129_103547.jpg

Great looking gun! Have you tried heavier pellet if you don't want to adjust power? I'm big fan of high reg setting so I don't think you need to touch the reg but just reduce hammer spring, or maybe try the 25 grain pellets.

Although I am a little concerned looking at the picture because usually the picatinny rails are secured to wood stocks using 2 or at most 3 screws or bolts. The anchoring points are still wood which is soft so having that much leverage on wood might loosen the picatinny rail anchors eventually, my understanding is that gun is not light weight. Personally I would not mount wood stock guns on tripod unless it's right over the balance point, if you like to shoot using tripod like that then I would suggest go with a metal chassis instead.

There is a built in accessory rail in the stock, that the pic rail is attached to. Honestly the rifle isn't that heavy

I do have some of the 25.4 pellets I need to try. Have to pull them out of my stash. If they do work I have a TON of 15.4 and 18.1 pellets that will be useless. Lol
Use the light ones to make holes in paper and the heavy ones to hunt.