AAA Paradigm

Good to know! How well are they grouping with those speeds?

Can get a case of the 25.4 pellets as well so not worried about that, also have a place to buy plenty of slugs if needed.

What have you shot through the rifle so far?
I haven't done any official groups beyond 25 yards due to limited space in my backyard and being too busy with work to go to the range. I've been only able to shoot some chrony strings with different ammo. I'll get to it someday lol.

Reactions: woogie_man
After a few emails back and forth with Tom I was able to get into the rifle and adjust the regulator down to around 1850 psi. This should be a good spot to start testing the 18.1grain pellets. Will start getting some shot numbers over the chrono and see what I get.

Rifle is EXTREMELY well made and very easy to work on. The quality of the rifle is insane, I am really wondering why I didn't buy one of these rifles before.

Some shots with the 18.1 grain pellets as well as some 23 grain javelin Gen 2 slugs. Again impressed with the consistency from the rifle.

Now just need to few feet of snow to go away, and I can get some groupings at 50 and 100 yards.

Screenshot_20230201_172549_FX Radar.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_172847_FX Radar.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_172830_FX Radar.jpg

Reactions: Peskådot671