• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AAA SLAYER .357. $750 shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

Mt Airgunner

Jun 10, 2022
Columbia falls,Mt
American air arms Slayer in .357. $750 shipped insured Conus

Ok. This one is more tricky. It’s a nail driver… or was. Killed countless badgers with it. But I let it sit for a few years and now it won’t hold air. Tom (?) at aaa says it is a known issue. He gave me instructions on tapping it down while airing. I tried that with no luck. One of you who doesn’t mind projects could probably sort this in an evening. There are a couple threads here with people describing similar issues. I’m not that guy. I want and need it gone. My interests are swerving hard towards two wheeled money pits vs Air gunning.. To make matters worse my son could not locate the magazine. So this gun is sold with NO MAGAZINE and doesn’t hold air but it Does include a Plano case. Does not include the Barska 4-16 scope but it could. I’ve got plenty of scopes and this will just end up back in a box.

Let’s see. What else can I say: Sold as is with all known issues described above. If the valve will seat and you get Tom to send a new magazine you should have a great piece of hog dropping hardware. When I get back this fall I am 90% sure I can find the mag and will send it to you but I cannot promise.

Conus ship UPS. I feel weird about selling the gun this way. It’s not complete and does not hold air but it is shooter. PayPal FF Zelle or Venmo welcome. Will ship next day. I think this is a fair price but I am open to discuss it if I’m way off. You’re also welcome to offer me more than asking.

IMG_6196.jpeg

IMG_6195.jpeg

IMG_6199.jpeg

Last edited: