About Chinese Compressors(fast compressor)

We are the manufacturer,I will from the advantages and disadvantages to introduce this machine! 

Our European distributors of description(He began testing the compressor in September 2014.)

it is superfast compressors;It hit 4.7 liters' bottle 0 to 30MPa only takes 18 minutes。Double cylinder water cooling ;Adjustible auto-stop (0~300bar);Break disc safety ;Plus motor thermal overload safety ;220 volt.

merits and demerits

The Compressor can not lack of circulating water,working temperature can not exceed 70 degrees Celsius.
Cheap price, Pump speed fast,Almost no maintenance.

matters need attention
1.Must check the cooling water before start compressor,the water-pump does not work it will damage the compressor.

2.25kg bucket can only pump 6.8l bottle . (If you need to pump big bottles, must use a larger bucket (40kg)Or changing the cool-water )

3.The oil cannot be more than half of the observation hole,change it half a year.

4.start it once a month.(30seconds)

Why do you think it easily broken? Prices!
Some new factories to lower prices, exaggerated propaganda, can only use some parts of low quality.
1,The key part use low quality parts(like piston ring)
2,The machining precision is low, error is too big, easy to wear.We also very upset, some factory sale price are lower than our manufacturing cost !

Price:in china we sell it ....us,some one only sell 1..us !!!
Pump speed :0~300bar(mpa) 3L-12min;4.7-18min
Maintenance:according to instructions, a month use 2 bottles of 4.7 litres(0~30), 2 years without maintenance.
We believe our quality!
Pic

After the presentation;we create a portable compressor can be used in the car! 

Yeah I'm very curious about this compressor. I would like more information on them.the web site that sells them is out.

I have been considering a shoebox freedom 8 but even it seems too slow for my tastes.I have till end of October to decide which compressor I'll go with but as of this moment a Bauer gonna be my ticket.the compressor wadream is talking about looks to be fairly fast and if it pumps to 300bar with about a 1000 hours before a rebuild it just might be a contender for the money vs a more costly Bauer.

Repair it less than 50 us; and Fill a 4.7 litre bottle 0 to 300 bar only need 18mins. 
We has no distributor in the United states,We don't recommend shipped it from China.
(Because the courier companies will throw it,this machine can't fall,and there is no after-sales maintenance in usa)

We use DHL send European distributor two compressors(one by one ),it was broken by express delivery, then,I take parts from China to European ,change the bad part,
He tested the six months before selling.

The dealer is EDgun agent in the Netherlands, very warm a person, If you have any questions, also can consult him!
http://luchtbuks.com/