• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories accutac daystate mags dreamline folding attach side shot etc. lol

Classified Status
NLA

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
Thank you for looking .

==============================================================================================
==========PLEASE READ THIS PART SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION ===I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL SORRY !!!!THANK YOU !!! =============
I listed these items for trades because I do not have electronic payment options lol . IF you decide to make me a purchase offer instead of a TRADE ((which is how I listed them in the first place )) it would have to be a USPS Money Order with a Hold till the funds clear((((((((reading my feedback to help you decide is also helpful and advised haha YOU do not have too if you don't want too that is ok as well )))))))) unless I have dealt with you in the past or have met you at the airguns shows or know you personally no offense intended or implied lol . To each there own No Worries at all . If this is not ok with you HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!! It is all good ;)
==============================================================================================

These are items that I no longer have a need for . If you have a trade interest in something just shoot me a couple pics in a pm lol . it never hurts to ask . Maybe you can use all of it and save me some trips to the P O haha.

Here are the pics and pm me for any questions you have please .

IMG_20240526_093911239_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240526_094107183_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240526_094322850_HDR.jpg

1 Side Shot scope phone mount
2 SOLD= pending funds Thank you Sir = 580 used fx carbon tank I received in a trade a while back ( no valve ) and afterwards decided to just buy a new one as it has a couple very small light pressure marks and a very light hint of moisture introduction coloration on the inside lol everyone I have ask said it was fine but nah new was better in my mind haha .
3 small 3000 psi aluminum tank with a 4500 psi reg ( stop below 3000 psi for your own safety haha )
4 The block attachment for a fx dreamline with the folding stock adapter as new .
5 Newer style daystate/brk .25 cal flip open style but does not have a magnet on the bottom of it .
6 older style daystate .177 mag
7 SOLD = pending funds Thank you Sir = American defense one piece offset 30mm scope rings = ((Edited here I typed the wrong size previously on the rings lol. ))
8 A wide stance short accutac bi-pod pica-tinny mounted .
------------------------------
9 (Not Pictured yet) but = ATN 4k Pro 5-20 night/day scope no original box but I have the Manuel . Used alot on a regular basis and in used condition but priced accordingly 325.00 shipped continental us USPS Money Order for payment with a hold until funds cleared . I up graded a while back and do not need anymore .

got a quick pic to throw up lol.
resized an ready.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Joedirt199