Add a bipod to Umarex Notos?

20230202_161246.jpg

Allen

Reactions: BABz58 and L.Leon

Just note it may not be worth it if it is the only item you buy from them. If you buy other stuff the shipping per it is less.

Allen

Im wondering about the tank O.D. if it was a common scope tube diam like 30mm maybe a scope ring on the end?

from what i can gather the tube is 32mm.

but like was said,
there is no room between the barrel and tube,
unless you pull the long top rail and shroud off,
then you could use any of the slide on 3d printed bipod mounts designed for the pp750.

fx makes a tube clamp that "should" fit,
but it only ads a swivel stud,
you could run an adapter that turns the stud into a rail,
but myself i hate those swivel stud rail adapters.

in my search i stumbled upon something that i think will solve the problem,
but it will be another day or so till i have it in my hands.

i dont know 100% if it will work yet,
but the air venturi quiver and bipod mounting bracket from pyramyd looks like possibly a win,
and at only $12.99 i decided id grab one to try.

i figure the most ill have to do is take it to the belt sander and widen the gap at the top so it won't touch the shroud/rail.

stay tuned lol

PY-A-7908_AV-Quiver-Mounting-Bracket_1503408974.jpg

PY-A-7908_AV-Quiver-Mounting-Bracket_1503408941.jpg

Reactions: tnbndr
It says it has 2 screws to tighten it, so hopefully it will work even if we do have to trim the top section. I went ahead and ordered one just to see. I also saw where he has a larger capacity magazine for the PP750, it's only 1 more round, but I wonder if it will work in the Notos? Wes says the 7 round mags for the PP750 are identical to the Notos, so I ordered a spare as well...

i saw those mags and almost ordered one,
but i ordered a carm 12 round mag for it instead,
didnt get here yet though.

now just have to wait till the bipod mount from wes gets here to see if its thick enough to cut away the middle so it does not touch the shroud.

this little guy deserves a bipod :cool:
Where did u order the Carm from? The website looks like it is timbuktu. Is there a US retailer?