Add a bipod to Umarex Notos?

Where did u order the Carm from? The website looks like it is timbuktu. Is there a US retailer?

i ordered direct from his site.

hes in croatia,
no us dealer that i know of.

not bad wait time though,
i ordered the mag 9 days ago and it showed up in new york today,
probably have it by the weekend.

Last edited:
Where did u order the Carm from? The website looks like it is timbuktu. Is there a US retailer?
It's about 4 days drive north east of Timbuktu.

1677126425874.png

Probably better if you just have it mailed.

Allen

Last edited:
easier to just link this lol

This is on my Jet 1 not a notos but same idea. At first I ordered a single barrel shotgun mount off Amazon and it was just too small so I ordered a double barrel shotgun mount off amazon...and that was too big. However the screws that come with the double barrel kit are longer and if you use those with the single barrel kit it fits! Now I can add my foregrip or bipod.

20230224_180444.jpg

20230224_180450.jpg

20230224_180430.jpg

20230224_180434.jpg

Reactions: Healthservices
Izeebee

I have 3 of these in my possession one is a Notos and other 2 are PP750s. Almost all the parts interchange. Almost, The barrel does not interchange and the main block does not interchange

Remember you can always cut off the factory moderator and have a adapter made.

Allen
Thank you! I am very new to all this and I wanted to grab my first pcp and try my hand at modding because it seems very fun to be able to get in the details of how my stuff works. Also making stuff look cool is fun!

Thats a great vid! I'll say it again although I don't think it is understood. The reason the notos shoots above the specs is because the specs were basically off the pp750. Im pretty positive the pp750 barrel is nowhere as long as the notos barrel. The notos barrel continues further into that plastic moderator while the pp750 stops short of the end of shroud.

Allen

How old is this NOTOS??? It has a pic rail on the bottom of the bottle and a right side lever to cock and load. Unless I am tired and slap happy...which I do need a little bit of a nap! I've been looking into fitting my Notos with a bipod, And would love for mine to load on the right!! I guess I am just wishing and hoping for something I could have!

How old is this NOTOS??? It has a pic rail on the bottom of the bottle and a right side lever to cock and load. Unless I am tired and slap happy...which I do need a little bit of a nap! I've been looking into fitting my Notos with a bipod, And would love for mine to load on the right!! I guess I am just wishing and hoping for something I could have!
That’s a pp750 with Notos furniture.