• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Advice on first pcp

If you like the Notos, maybe find a used Marauder Pistol. Unregulated and simple for seldom use.
I second this. Having owned both, the P-rod is more accurate, can be hand pumped, holds air forever, is made in America and is quieter with an additional moderator. Yes it’s a bit more expensive but it’s worth it IMO.

Reactions: MongooseV8
I second this. Having owned both, the P-rod is more accurate, can be hand pumped, holds air forever, is made in America and is quieter with an additional moderator. Yes it’s a bit more expensive but it’s worth it IMO.
Its more accurate ?? And you know this how ?

At 25 yards my Notos is very accurate. If a p rod is more accurate …. That would say a lot about the p rod.

Reactions: bf1956
With 35 yards max, either the P-rod or the Notos should be fine. The PRod I had, I felt was constructed better than the Notos. The Noto's I had needed aftermarket magazines at approx. $25 a pop - shipped (apparently a common problem is the factory magazines not functioning), . The Notos trigger needs some work. Both are easily hand pumped. I regret that I sold the PRod, no such feeling for the Notos... but it is quite inexpensive, the trigger can be worked on, and it has a little more power than the Prod. For some, half the fun is taking a gun to the next level, YMMV.

Jerry

Reactions: Headshots