AEA 7000 psi compressor. ??

Devink

Oct 13, 2023
NY
Does anyone else have this yet?? I'm trying to do a review on it . Received mine but I seem to be missing a cord and so far wolfiek group has not been helpful. With 110v outlets here in the US it seems the power transformer should be used to step up to 220. But no cord comes that connects into the compressors ac port ? Also curious on where to get a battery to power this unit cordless? Any help would be much appreciated

20240801_093218.jpg

Does anyone else have this yet?? I'm trying to do a review on it . Received mine but I seem to be missing a cord and so far wolfiek group has not been helpful. With 110v outlets here in the US it seems the power transformer should be used to step up to 220. But no cord comes that connects into the compressors ac port ? Also curious on where to get a battery to power this unit cordless? Any help would be much appreciated

View attachment 484670

View attachment 484670
In the picture the wire you are holding is the power cord and the yellow port is where you need connect to transformer its a double wire with a yellow connector on it

View attachment 484670
This is what your missing

Screenshot_20240801_111941_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Devink
I've been wondering when we would start to see someone with one of these! Hope it proves to be a good one. The existence of compressors that are not operating at their very highest rated pressure when filling airguns seems like a good development.

AEA is apparently coming out with some airguns that take a 7000 psi fill as well.

Reactions: Devink

View attachment 484670
Why not just get a 12V power supply. They have ones with post so you could use your included cable with the alligator clips.

Reactions: MrP and Devink