AEA AEA BIN-TAC MCAR

It seems to me all the AEA guns sent to Youtubers have excellent match barrels. Then when regulat people buy them they get barrels that are not even close to bore diameter or other various bore imperfections. I like the design but i don't trust AEA barrels at all..
Can't trust youtube reviews for accuracy or precision anyway. Dudes shoot 3 groups, pick the best one and say "ooo look at that one! The rest were my fault." Maybe make another video when you're capable of shooting 15 shots without pulling a bunch of them...?

Can't trust youtube reviews for accuracy or precision anyway. Dudes shoot 3 groups, pick the best one and say "ooo look at that one! The rest were my fault." Maybe make another video when you're capable of shooting 15 shots without pulling a bunch of them...?
Or worse, takes five shots, picks the three best, and calls that a group.

But I like what I’m seeing with the MCAR. I think it’s got potential. Time will tell.

Or worse, takes five shots, picks the three best, and calls that a group.

But I like what I’m seeing with the MCAR. I think it’s got potential. Time will tell.
Yeah mcar is looking pretty decent. Love the long barrel and the power that comes with it. Wish it was a bullpup. The 2.5k price (preorder was live for a couple hours then removed) is well outside of what I want to spend for an AEA.