• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AEA Challenger .51 + compressor + 150-200 slugs

Classified Status
SOLD

vtl

Aug 28, 2023
MA
Want to get into a big bore and try if it's for you? Get my kit for cheap! I've got that gun about a year ago for deer hunt and played with it, but decided PCP is not for me.

1724864115877.jpeg

What I have to offer for $500 only:

- AEA Challenger .51
- two mags
- one filling probe
- GX CS-3 110/12v compressor
- spare barrel and shroud
- replacement O-rings for air tank and barrel
- about 150-200 slugs, maybe more. 290-360 grain

The gun underwent a precision tuning consisting of measuring a run out and straightening it to under 3/1000". The warranty replacement barrel was crooked, too, so I'm positive about every AEA big bore barrel being bent from the factory and they all have to be fixed. I also polished a trigger group for better control, and added swivel mounts and bipod. The result speaks for itself: in 13 degree winter weather, with nasty gusts, standing on a knee, I was able to get 2 MOA at 100 yards. It can get to 1 MOA in a proper bench setup and less wind. FPS measured with 300 gr slug was 950, which brings the muzzle energy to over 600 FPE.

See my thread: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/shot-my-510-challenger-bullpup.1297761

This is might be the best big bore Challenger you could possibly get. $500 for everything. Local pickup in Boston metrowest, or you pay for shipping.

Reactions: evanstech73