AEA AEA Challenger Bullpup .30 Mod results are in..

AEA Challenger Bullpup 32" Barrel .30 caliber Mod results are in..The Coyote Rifle is done now. Accuracy tested only at 33 yards so far, 1 ragged hole. Perfect. If anyone is looking for an excellent larger game hunting rifle at a very reasonable price, I would say to consider this one.

Polished Trigger
Polished Barrel
Enlarged & Polished the 4 air ports in the barrel
Installed a Huma Regulator (eliminated "ping" too)
Barrel Band
Larger Bolt knob courtesy of AliExpress
Cleaned up the bedding inside the stock
Buck Rail Moderator, Same OEM Heavy Spring
This work was really easy to do, a dremmel tool, JB polishing compound, Allen wrench set, barrel cleaning rod, patches, gun oil, a few hours of time. And some $

Im shooting 65.5 Gr NSA hollow point slugs, here is the Chrony results for the 1st Magazine. 4300 psi fill (est)
#1 926
#2 925.5
#3 925.5
#4 925.5
#5 925.9
#6 918
#7 908
#8 917
Bullet Weight
(Grains)​
Velocity
(Feet Per Second)​
Energy
(Foot Pounds)​

Awesome mods and tune! I think it's smart to add a reg to a hunting PCP, just more consistent in FPS & energy especially if it has enough plenum 👍which that does!
Thank you. I do like these AEA guns, the simplicity, easy to figure out, and Bin at BinTac has videos online that really help. The ONLY thing I dont like is the weight. Im trying to sort that out now. I wish they had a carbon fiber stock. Shes heavy, but balances nicely to the shoulder. I wont be buying any more "Hunting" PCP's now. My .25 Avenger is my Iguana/Racoon gun, my AEA TD 30/25 cal semi auto for coons/squirrels that are jittery. And my Marauder I let other people shoot and I love them all. Now what do I do? Ill figure a weight loss program for the Challenger Bullpup I guess..

Thank you. I do like these AEA guns, the simplicity, easy to figure out, and Bin at BinTac has videos online that really help. The ONLY thing I dont like is the weight. Im trying to sort that out now. I wish they had a carbon fiber stock. Shes heavy, but balances nicely to the shoulder. I wont be buying any more "Hunting" PCP's now. My .25 Avenger is my Iguana/Racoon gun, my AEA TD 30/25 cal semi auto for coons/squirrels that are jittery. And my Marauder I let other people shoot and I love them all. Now what do I do? Ill figure a weight loss program for the Challenger Bullpup I guess..
You're welcome! I am wondering if you could drill holes in the stock to lighten it up with forstner bits....just a thought....sounds like an impressive .30!

Reactions: Bandito
You're welcome! I am wondering if you could drill holes in the stock to lighten it up with forstner bits....just a thought....sounds like an impressive .30!
There is a guy on Reddit who took off 11 ounces his Challenger Bullpup stock. Looks factory cut too. He refinished it and brought out the pretty woodgrain. I might do that. Too bad I dont know how to make carbon fiber stocks, that would be so trick.

Reactions: Ranchibi
This is the reddit guy's stock.

AEA STOCK.png

Reactions: Ranchibi
There is a guy on Reddit who took off 11 ounces his Challenger Bullpup stock. Looks factory cut too. He refinished it and brought out the pretty woodgrain. I might do that. Too bad I dont know how to make carbon fiber stocks, that would be so trick.
I'm currently working on a new chassis for my big bore 357. I'm not not sure if it will fit the non-bigbore version of the bullpup. It might as long as the air tube has a the same diameter. I already made a chassis for my standard .25 long stock and I was able to take about 12oz out of it vs the wood stock. Also much more functional with an adjustable butt stock, m-lok rails and standard AR grips.
Here is where I’m at with the big bore bullpup project:

IMG_2047.jpeg