• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

AEA Challenger Pro .22

Classified Status
NLA

Firewalker

Jan 10, 2021
Minnesota, United States
I achieved my goal of 1 MOA groups with this gun and am seeking a new home for it as I move on to my next goal and another gun. This gun has been evaluated to find its 'best' slug and the NSA 27.5 grain in 0.2175" is the clear winner with .935" center to center grouping in still air at 100 yards when shot at 875 FPS as it is currently set. There is evidence that adding shims on the hammer spring will increase FPS and tighten groups even more.

It also shoots CPHP's at 850 FPS when the power wheel is turned to the 90° position at its lowest setting allowing for MOA groups at 50 yards in still air.

This gun comes ready to shoot, it also comes with a DonnyFL adapter and a Buck-Rail moderator and the custom fit bipod seen in the attached pictures as well as a FULL, unopened box of NSA 0.2175" NSA slug and 2 magazines. (The scope is not included, sorry.)

I am asking $599.99 plus actual shipping. I will take a personal check (Ill wait for it to clear first), postal MO (I'll wait for it to clear first) or PayPal, either F&F or regular but you pay all fees.

It has superficial smudges you see in the pictures but no defects or damage, it's been well taken care of.

PRO1.jpg
PRO2.jpg
PRO3.jpg
PRO5.jpg
PRO4.jpg
PRO7.jpg

Last edited: