• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

AEA CHALLENGER PRO .30 CAL

Classified Status
NLA
THE LAST WORD is selling their personal challenger pro .30 besides scuffs on the end of shroud it is in great condition , has the weak spring installed (HEAVY SPRING IN BOX NEW)
holds air for over a month without fail can be left cocked for a week without issue and has paracord wrapped around the air cylinder by me as a barrel band and emergency rope, the paracord makes a thumb placement for artillery hold. and this air rifle comes stock. has no current fill port or issues that affect operation at all.
if there is a few minute scuffs those were put there by me cause i am blind . i need $500 and am not interested in any trade. if you want to buy contact me by email at blindguymbo at yahoo
or by sending a message here along with your email.
payment will be made by paypal so i will have to give you the paypal email when we talk.
its a great airgun and warranty is good and transferrable till august 2023. through thepelletshop.com
email me and get the paypal email([email protected]) and give me your address and i will ship as soon as possible.
dony fl m14 to 1/2x 20unf adapter $30 (suppressor in pics not included in sale nor is rifle sling, this comes stock

View attachment 335474

View attachment 335475

View attachment 335476