• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

AEA CHALLENGER STANDARD BIG BORE .357CAL W/SIDE LEAVER

Classified Status
NLA
THISair rifle is THE LAST WORD's personal air rifle
any modifications attachments or grip tape were put there by me to keep this air rifle in good and almost new condition and the paracord is also a barrel band and has placements for artillery hold in the weave of the rope. besides being an emergency rope if its needed.
i havve added pick rails top front and rear and another pick rail under the stock for a bi-pod. suppressor ,scope,and rifle sliing are not included in this sale. this rifle works very well comes with two 10 round metal magazines and shoots the first 10 shots at minimum 280fpe with 81gr pellet(i do not suggest any pellet or projectile less than 125grain and please use .356diameter projectiles , or 8.7mm steel ball bearing, or .348dia projectiles or smaller for projectiles inside the rifleing. (i am sure anything 8.8mm or less will sfly even if it is fmj... i use 8.7mm steel ball beariing or .356 lead projectiles and also barry's bullets .356 copper electroplated reload bullets and all of them work fine at over 300fpe on the first mag of shots. second mag is at velocities of a 24inch challenger and anything beyond that is a lower energy level
i need $500.00 plus shipping(pretty sure $30 will cover any of the lower 48 states ups/fedex
pictured suppressor rifle sling and scope are not included. only shipping to lower 48states u.s.a. only
payment made through paypal email me at ([email protected] and send address and make payment through paypal with message giving name and address details. not interested in any trades $500 plus $30 shipping ups/fed ex)

airgun1.jpg

airgun2.jpg

airgun3.jpg

airgun4.jpg

Reactions: silvershooter589