AEA HP SS Semi auto 22 cal

I normally keep the pistol aired up and the mag fully loaded. Well yesterday some critters were in the backyard. So I get the pistol out and fired off a few rounds only to find out that the pistol fired the 1st pellet that was in the chamber and it stopped there. Fired it a few times with it did fire but no pellet. I then noticed that the mag was not turning. So into the shop I went, that's when this piece fell from the gun. Picture attached. I can not figure where it came from let alone where it goes. I sent an email off to the company I purchased it from in Oct 2021 and have not heard anything back. Any help would very nice or where I can send the pistol to be repaired.

THX

JB

ARE PART.1644695519.jpg

Looks like one of the four pins that hold your trigger guard or sear or trigger. Pins are on the side of the receiver above the trigger.

Thank you very much. That fixed the problem. Still can not understand why pin came out because it has a slight tappere to the pin.I tapped it into place. Test fired the gun and all works fine. Thanks again.

When I first got mine I had several things loosen up. Keep an eye on the pins and tap them back if they start to move. My shroud and Moderator loosened up several times on mine. After a couple tins everything settled down and now I have no issues.

Look closely at the pin. One end is serrated and goes in one way. You can tell by looking at the receiver pin hole and look for the serrations in the hole. Only one side has them. Pin should always be driven so the serrated part or pin exits first.