• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA parts

I recently got my first pcp, I got the aea megalodon 58 cal 22 in barrel and I can't figure out anything, I can find what parts fit it what muzzle I can you. Most of all I'm trying to find a longer barrel for it ideally I get a 30in rifled and a 30 in smooth bore. Can anyone help me figure this stuff out?

I recently got my first pcp, I got the aea megalodon 58 cal 22 in barrel and I can't figure out anything, I can find what parts fit it what muzzle I can you. Most of all I'm trying to find a longer barrel for it ideally I get a 30in rifled and a 30 in smooth bore. Can anyone help me figure this stuff out?
It's really strange that AEA offers very few individual barrels. I've heard a bunch of people asking for them, self included. Custom made is the only option at the moment. Bintac has a couple for sale but not the one you want.