• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Aea S45 reliability question

Magazines design is trash, I’ve had feed problems even with Mr Hollowpoint ammo. Bolt isn’t in line with magazine so it nicks it every time you fire causing the acrylic to crack. The triggger doesn’t fully come forward after pulling it requiring it be manually pushed forward, simply moving it around gently will unscrew and unseat various bolts and components and every time I fill it I feel like it is going to explode…

I got into this hobby with the allure of amazingly powerful, high fpe AEA and Bin Tac PCPs. I’ve learned a lot already and matured in my understanding of the hobby. It’s all about anccuracy. Think Israel Adesanya fighting style, “they might have power, but I have precision”. The only saving grace is Bin and Jason have some of the best customer support you could imagine

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Magazines design is trash, I’ve had feed problems even with Mr Hollowpoint ammo. Bolt isn’t in line with magazine so it nicks it every time you fire causing the acrylic to crack. The triggger doesn’t fully come forward after pulling it requiring it be manually pushed forward, simply moving it around gently will unscrew and unseat various bolts and components and every time I fill it I feel like it is going to explode…

I got into this hobby with the allure of amazingly powerful, high fpe AEA and Bin Tac PCPs. I’ve learned a lot already and matured in my understanding of the hobby. It’s all about anccuracy. Think Israel Adesanya fighting style, “they might have power, but I have precision”. The only saving grace is Bin and Jason have some of the best customer support you could imagine
Thank you for the advice. Im still a newb.