• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AEA SF 30 cal semi-auto pistol carbine 4 magazines & 2 tins pellets $425 shipped

Classified Status
NLA
*SOLD*

I purchased this AEA SF semi-auto 30 cal pistol/carbine new last year. Shot a few magazines at some paper targets and it works very well. It has a large, regulated air cylinder under the barrel. The compact size and folding rear stock makes it easy to transport or store. The stock can be easily detached, allowing the airgun used as a large pistol. It includes a couple of magazines and a fill probe and original box as shown in the pictures.

If you are not familiar with the AEA SF (select-fire) model series, it's easy to find extensive reviews. I'd originally planned to keep it, along with a 22 cal AEA which I bought at the same time and am also selling now. The AEA is a nice piece of engineering with good power for its size. But my L2 got back from repair recently and a GK1 finally arrived, so I really don't have a need for this 30 cal AEA SF one anymore.

Like many of the folks on this forum, sometimes I purchase airguns out of curiosity, to see how they compare to other airguns I've had. And over the years I've ended up selling the majority of them within a couple of years of purchase, usually with little added use other than some shots over crony or paper targets. This is one of those.

The current retail price for one of these is about $750. I only shot a few magazines of pellets shot through it when I got it, and it's been in the original shipping box since then.

I've seen some other hardly used AEA SF semi-auto 30 cal airguns come up for sale recently. It's an effective design for a compact and the large air tank's adjustable regulator pressure provides very good shot consistency at different power levels. I'm not sure why other people would be selling theirs. Maybe it was their only 30 cal airgun and everything else they have is in 22 or something like that. This was my only 30 cal so I'm including my remaining pellets with it.

The asking price is $425 shipped CONUS, for the items shown in the attached pictures. It includes a couple of extra 30 cal magazines and a couple of tins of almost full 30 cal pellets which are probably worth another $75 by themselves. This is a very good deal for an almost new 30 cal AEA SF in the box. A new 30 cal Leshiy 2 with a 250mm barrel costs over 5x as much as buying this AEA SF 30 cal semi-auto airgun. You could buy a wheel barrel full of 30 cal pellets for the cost difference between the two airguns.

If you decide that you want to purchase it, just send me a note offering to buy and I'll send you my PayPal address if it's still available.

Thanks for looking.

Jpiperson2002

3 AEA SF 10in semi 30 cal - R side with Stock removed.jpg

2 AEA SF 10in semi 30 cal - L side with Stock removed.jpg

1 AEA SF 10in semi 30 cal - L side open.jpg

5 AEA SF 10in semi 30 cal - In shipping box.jpg

4 AEA SF 10in semi 30 cal - Box label.jpg

Last edited: