• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AEA Zeus 58cal. Mountain Metal Chassis Kit

Classified Status
SOLD
Apr 16, 2024
Hi Guys,

Names Jeremy and up for sale is my Zeus 58cal it’s gen 2 with a 32 inch barrel and the build was just completed and this rifle has had a total of 8 shots fired through it since me buying it new either April or may of this year. So with the Mountain Metal kit on this rifle as the gun sits in the picture I have about 2,500$ in it. I’d like to get as close to 2,000$ for it as possible as the gun is still in mint condition it’s had 8 rounds through it and a lot of love and no scratches at all. Please feel free to contact me at 3527403952. Due to a family emergency I’ll need to sell for cash and am unable to trade at this time. I honestly haven’t even got to shoot it in the chassis because of medical stuff going on but my loss could be your gain it’s definitely a power house and a 16inch barrel swap make this guy hunting season ready for carrying around in the woods right now it’s definitely outfitted for long range shooting. I have the 72 cal Mountain Metal Barrel Band & 72 cal Self-Timing Muzzle Break as well included as well as wood stock to go with it.
Local pick in Bowling Green Kentucky would be awesome but will ship for free with tracking with purchase of rifle. Will send copies of my identity and will need proof of yours as well as signature for the rifle upon delivery but would be awesome for you to see the gun in person and make decisions.

IMG_4139.jpeg

View attachment 488525

View attachment 488526
IMG_4244.jpeg
IMG_4243.jpeg
IMG_4242.jpeg

Last edited: