Airgun Technologies AGT Netvor 45 - Any Solid Info or Updates?

I can see .. I talked to the company and they said I would need to talk to a seller... I'll ask a few people
@Cheplicki Thanks. I'd really like to see someone in the States doing some of the things I would do with a rifle like that. AGT seems to have a reputation for accurate airguns, but I'df like to see the rifle tested in the field.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
@Cheplicki Thanks. I'd really like to see someone in the States doing some of the things I would do with a rifle like that. AGT seems to have a reputation for accurate airguns, but I'df like to see the rifle tested in the field.
Some company's are weird about who they have show there guns. It seems to be getting harder to get anyone to send guns for real world use video's.. lot places want you to do it for free 🤣

Some company's are weird about who they have show there guns. It seems to be getting harder to get anyone to send guns for real world use video's.. lot places want you to do it for free 🤣
To the manufacturer Airgun Technologies and their distributors: It's like this, get with the program or your potential customers (people like me) can spend our money elsewhere. Deer season will be upon us within a matter of months. I think that not sending a gun to a capable reviewer ahead of the opening day of a hunting season is a foolish move and here's why. In order to prepare for the hunting season a hunter like myself likes to get to know a gun, figure out my comfort level, maximum shooting range, and holdovers to make an ethical harvest. I'd need at least a month to do so. This is after I determine which projectile(s) pair well with the my airgun and scope of choice. Delaying shipment of a promotional gun to a capable reviewer who will put your rifle to the test in a real-world hunting environment can prove detrimental to your business.

I take hunting seriously. I hunt to supplement my diet. Airguns are a tool I choose to use at times. I make some purchasing decisions based upon what I see that an airgun can do in capable hands. I've seen video footage of @shaman shooting steel targets at a considerable distance. To me his videos demonstrastrate the accuracy of the rifle. Now I'd like to see how it holds up afield, how well it pairs with ammo suitable for ethically harvesting game animals in the Unites States, and how reliable it is in the hands of a capable airgunner. Please send a rifle to the United States to Michigan Airgunner (@Cheplicki) for review. I can't think of many other airgunners on YouTube that can show us what this rifle is capable of afield on white-tailed deer. Hunting this animal is BIG business in my state, which is the second most populous state in our country. So what I'm saying is serious business to consider for your American base.

Dave

Last edited:
To the manufacturer Airgun Technologies and their distributors:

Dave
Dave - just get it and you will be not disappointed ! I even think you will be fascinated ;)
The gun is powerfull enough - about 600J (442 Ft.Lb) is enough for big game !
It's precise and robust - all you need from a rifle !

Unfortunately i live in country in which hunting with air weapons is prohibited. so i can not show you hunting with this rifle :(

Dave - just get it and you will be not disappointed ! I even think you will be fascinated ;)
The gun is powerfull enough - about 600J (442 Ft.Lb) is enough for big game !
It's precise and robust - all you need from a rifle !

Unfortunately i live in country in which hunting with air weapons is prohibited. so i can not show you hunting with this rifle :(
@shaman That's unfortunate. This is why I'd like to see Michigan Airgunner hunt with this gun. THere's no way I'm spending $2000 o n a rifle that I can't see someone using it in the field and discussion strengths and weaknesses of the rifle. Your videos are well put together and helpful in other areas.

I did watch this Netvor video posted by @shaman. Use the closed captioning for English subtitles.

Exciting stuff looking at the 100m group. Waiting to see more.
@shaman Very nice video! A monopod held at the back (with the foot angled forward) would help remedy that slight wobble. Very good shooting! Enjoyed that video.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaman
@Ezana4CE i have tired a few places with no luck.. AGT told me i would have to get one from a distributor because they don't want to pay the shipping...lol
It's normal - AGN are in Europe and there are Netvors in the USA.. I know that @Talon Tunes are helpfull and i think they can send a gun for testing and review...

BTW - i see they have such review on their site: