• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AGT Never again

I bought a Vulcan 3 from Krale and noticed the cocking action being absolutely awful. I mean it was annoyingly rough and juddering. I was in contact with the manufacturer and was given Whatsapp number to send video. I never heard of them again. I asked if they watch the videos and messages sent to them? Nothing.

I sent the rifle back to Krale with Krale's expense to have it checked out. They found nothing wrong with it. "They're all like that". Okay, what were my choices? I asked if they were getting the new HP version and yes they already had them in stock. I chose to pay the extra 100 euros, thinking it can't be worse. Probably better being somewhat newer. Well, I had to pay for shipping and I must say I don't see why. What if I were to accept the old one back, would I still had to pay for shipping? I don't get it. Okay the cocking action was the same. Really crappy. Ended up removing all the oil from the sliding surfaces and putting some regular grease instead. A lot better. Will most likely get better with use.

Found a small shim loose somewhere in the cocking mechanism, a very thin one. Have no clue where it's from so decided to drop a picture to AGT. Nothing. Message not read. It's been two weeks now. What a freaking joke their customer service is!
Parts diagram is missing many part names and there are absolutely no tools with the gun. And yeah, the gun bag does not take the rifle with scope. Can You do a worse job?

Now I sent AGT email asking what is the regulator pressure from factory on a Vulcan 3 HP 25 cal. They replied it's 150 bar 😂

Last edited: